VCDS HELP

FUNKY-C

Reaction score
Hi I was hoping somewhere near to Chesterfield Nottinghamshire area would have a beds so I can reset my service light. I had a full service done yesterday but my local garages code machine is broken he was able to reset the oil service light but not inspection. AUDI Q3 2012. Any help appreciated

I'm 5 mins off M1 J27 near Ikea Notts, got genuine VCDS & happy to help with an SRI. Drop me a PM & we can go from there unless you're already sorted.

Google it. You might be able to reset the indicator without vcds.

Google it. You might be able to reset the indicator without vcds.
You can only reset the oil service via the vehicles menu & this changes it to a fixed (annual) service reminder. VCDS (plus other diag tools) will correctly reset the oil + inspection service. VCDS can also reset you back to a flexible service if you have inadvertently switched to fixed, 'oil quality' option in module 17 if I'm not mistaken.

@FUNKY-C glad to have been able to help you out using my VCDS this evening with SRI (oil + inspection) on your Q3 in addition to disabling the audible lock/unlock that you asked about...all FOC as I'm a not for profit keep the car going kind of guy :racer:

Reactions: FUNKY-C and Alistair D
I want to say big thank you to Harvey for all of his help using the VCDS really nice genuine guy and much appreciated

Reactions: Harvey