VCDS in Bournemouth Area ?

Matt268uk

A3 Sportback
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Anyone around Dorset/Hampshire area with a Ross-Tech cable ? The map seems a little out of date as everybody on there in my area haven't logged on in the last few years.
I need a service indicator resetting.

Thankyou. Matt.

No worries; you may need to change your signature line, now you too "can do"!

Anyone around Dorset/Hampshire area with a Ross-Tech cable ? The map seems a little out of date as everybody on there in my area haven't logged on in the last few years.
I need a service indicator resetting.

Thankyou. Matt.
I know this is an old thread, but are you still in Dorset/Hampshire area Matt?

I want to enable the hidden menu options to get to Bluetooth telephone set up. Let me know when you have 5 minutes please mate, if you can help.

Looking online, some suggests that Bluetooth option for phone calls is in built but hidden away under the special menu (which you can enable via VCDS). If I'm wrong, do correct me. Audi A5 2008 black edition with 6 CD changer and sat nav is what I have. Also the engine has been going into limp mode over the last couple of days and the garage I want to want to try the lost expensive fix first by replacing the manifold flaps (£600 each + labour). I'm in charminster, bournemouth.

I’ve pm’d you.
Hi Matt, I have seen that you live very local to me (I live close to boscombe) and I was wondering if I could possible borrow your VCDS to turn off an annoying notification when I put my car into reverse. I will pay for your time of course

I have a rough idea from a few YouTube videos so it might end up being trial and error. What evenings are you available? If you would like to contact via email if easier my email address is rosschapman09@gmail.com.
Thanks

ok, I'm available in the evenings if that's any good, do you know the coding that needs to be changed by any chance ?
Hi matt, I just need a aux cable coding into my audi a3 8p 05 plate, would you be able to do that?
many thanks
Josh

Hi Matt I live in Poole.
Could you help me so I can programing a couple of keys for central locking on 03, Audi TT. I have looked at the videos and see what needs to be done.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi Matt. Realize this is an old post but looks like your still active on the forum. I'm after some coding for a wheel size change. Wondered if you could help? Many thanks Paul
Hi Paul
Yes, no problem if I can be any assistance to you just let me know what exactly you need and I can help you with that.

Hi Paul
Yes, no problem if I can be any assistance to you just let me know what exactly you need and I can help you with that.
I have a 21 vw transporter, Had some bigger wheels/tyres put on and now have an adaptive cruise sensor error. Wheel alignment has been checked and a sensor recalibration attempt. Still have the error. I've read that the wheel size needs to be recoded. I suppose this may also help the speedo which is also out.

I don't see an option for PMing you. I read an FAQ which advised I may not have enough posts on the forum to enable.

Hi Matt, I'm in Poole too, if you still have VCDS can you read gearbox fault codes and possible Adaptions on 2011 A7 S-Tronic ? happy to pay your time etc: Cheers ..... Mark R.