VCDS mods/tweaks.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link, list of codes etc for the codes for vcds for the following:

- Auto closure / auto open
- Passenger mirror dipping when reversing
- horn sound when locking / unlocking

Any other little mods/tweaks worth doing.

All of them were standard on my s3 and I am missing them, also they are all enable on the Mrs mk2 Leon so want them on the a4.

I think you mean auto lock and unlock dani for the first one....
If there was auto open and close door function then I'd want it....well for the main 4 doors that is...

Reactions: carlcall
Passenger mirror dipping was an option I think, the bleeping when armed and the auto lock is easy coding. I'll see if I can find the how to for uou

Reactions: Sandra
Sorry rob, baby brain, I mean auto opening and closing of the windows with the key.

Really Carl, never knew that, was under the impression it was just coding.

Nope, tried along when I tried the vcds way of programming my key mate, which didn't work so looks like I need a new key also.

Thanks Carl.

So there isn't an option to add alarm sound when locking/unlocking, that's weird and same wth the mirror dipping, quite rubbish really.

If you add 2 that will give you a visual confirmation and adding 1024 that gives an audible confirmation.

2016 04 14 10 02 38

Reactions: Dani_B19
I have a funny suspicion that this only works on the B8's but I maybe wrong and can't check it at the moment

1. Make sure the mirror adjuster knob is in the left-hand position (about 10 o'clock)
2. Engage reverse (with engine running / ignition on)
3. Left-hand mirror should dip
4. Adjust the mirror to the position you want
5. Take it out of reverse and the position should be stored

Reactions: Dani_B19
Cool will give it a go when I get chance over the weekend, I have a program on the laptop I need to dig out that ran the code through then altered it to add all the above on, that's what I used to activate some of the dormant features on the s3, will give it ago on the a4 I think.

Thanks for the help as always Carl .

Reactions: carlcall
Well just to add my car does not have the dipping passenger mirror on reversing, also I can't find anything in the web over than the mention of it been a hardware feature if you have memory seats which I find rubbish tbh.

not many A4 B7 do have the option dani, well I hav'nt seen one yet and as carl says it may well be a B8 option , if you do get to the bottom of it dani please update us.