VCDS near Derby?

Eastmidsdude

2014 A6 2.0tdi Black Edition
Reaction score
Hi all. I was just wondering if there was any VCDS users near derby that would be willing to code a few things in on my A6. Had a look at the map and messaged a couple of people but wondered if I’d get a reply on here

Reactions: Smithy73
I have a HEX NET VCDs and I’m based in Derby

Reactions: Sandra
Hi mate. Can you code stuff with this system like you can VCDS?

It is VCDS just the latest Hardware. What did you need coding?

A few things really. Boot close on fob. Mirror dip on reverse. Gauge test/needle sweep. Footwell lighting. Stopping the beeping noise when the engine is running and the door is open. And whatever else if you can recommend that’s good to do

Yes that shouldn’t be a problem. We can arrange a date and time and sort it. Where about a in Derby are you?

I’m not far from you, I’m near Sinfin

Not far at all then. I live on the fellow lands way estate if you know it

Yeah I know where that is. Let me know when your available and we can sort something out

Good man I’ll drop you a pm when I’m free. Guess we are talking a weekend?

It just depends on when I’m free I sometimes work weekends and have some free time in the week. Just about catching at the right time

Ah right cool. I work week days and until mid afternoon Friday’s

I can do Tomorrow after work if you like?

I’m not free tomorrow mate. I’ll let you know. Might be next week now as I’m super busy

No worries get in touch when your ready and we sort something

HI not sure what is the best way o get in touch , I leave in Chellaston I would like to perform some mods, and a service reset , When you are available ?

Hi mate I have a Audi A3 1.6 TDI s-line 2014 my sat nav is saying satnav not enabled... do I just need the correct sd card for my car or do I need something in the ecu activated?
How do I contact you?

I’m derby based too
Thanks in advance

Hi mate I have a Audi A3 1.6 TDI s-line 2014 my sat nav is saying satnav not enabled... do I just need the correct sd card for my car or do I need something in the ecu activated?
How do I contact you?

I’m derby based too
Thanks in advance
I have started a conversation with you

Could you possibly help me with my A5 coupe
Check out the map for members near you. The member you have asked hasn’t logged on for a while

Reactions: Smithy73
Check out the map for members near you. The member you have asked hasn’t logged on for a while
Hi how do I message someone who is near me.