VCDS Supplier

Mine arrived today, seems to work, just got to get my head around it!

Thanks for the quick delivery!

Just adding a thanks for top service and an excellent product, well worth the cost....and I'm a tight ******! :)

Thank you for the good service Nigel.

Good communication from Nigel, formal invoice provided before payment due, prompt dispatch and sent via Special Delivery. Received mine today (ordered yesterday), genuine Ross-Tech HEX-USB-CAN lead.

Best price from one of only two official UK distributers I know.

Just bought one of these cables frpm Nigel and all went well.

Registerd with Ross-Tech ok (reply from Linda Ross).

Tested and all working well.

Thanks verry much Nigel, a real pleasure.

Ordered mine on Weds afternoon received on Thursday morning superfast service really impressed

Price is best in uk and probably cheaper than getting from the states by the time you add shipping and customs charges which I got hit with last time I ordered one

Also no probs registering with Ross-tech either

Thanks for everything Nigel got me out of trouble really appreciated
:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks to Nigel (NHN) for the great service and next day delivery of my VCDS cable.

Thanks to Nigel for the VCDS lead! Great Service and super quick delivery.

Cheers Buddy

Excellent service from Nigel! Bought my Hex-can interface a couple of weeks back, it arrived quickly and the price was the best I found anywhere.
Big thanks!

Just bought my cable from Nigel. Highly efficient and a pleasure to deal with. :)

Thanks to NHN, had a bit chew with it being new year but all the same hes a pleasure to work with, got the cable the day managed to sort my friends mk4 golf out, egr light off, features and soft coding, i love it!

Definately worth the money an invaluable tool and it is to me for my learning curve.

Thanks again mate.

Same Xmas post probs here but got it in the end no fault of NHN.super tool don't know what I'd do without it now cheers

Can you send me details on how to make payment etc please mate. I can not send pm's for some reason. Kind regards JamesJames

Another vote of thanks for the symmetrical acronym and supplier of the Audi-nectar:applaus:

A few ickle probs with the hols, and a blown fuse on the diagnostic circuit in the car but all sorted and a great great tool:thumbsup:

And

Thank you Nigel for the cable, transaction went perfectly, would highly recommend purchasing this genuine cable from you.
I've used and registered it with ross-tech. its found me some trailer module errors I will chech out with the garage that fitted it.
1 Fault Found:
01517 - Control Module for Trailer/Towing Sensor (J345)
004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 00100100
Fault Priority: 6
Fault Frequency: 1
Reset counter: 117
Mileage: 53620 km
Time Indication: 0
Date: 2012.12.31
Time: 10:46:00
Couldn't have found this without the cable and software, thanks again.
Kind regards John

Many thanks to Nigel, highly recommended, quick response to pm's/emails (even late at night, lol) very easy purchase, and very quick next day delivery !!!

Many thanks to Nigel. Less than 24 hours from original enquiry about price to the cable being in my hands! Excellent service

Hmmmm, there seems to be a pattern forming here!

I too have received top notch and friendly service from our very own Nigel.
Cable received before I even expected it!

Big thanks from me too :icon_thumright:

Great service from Nigel, Top guy to deal with!!
Cable arrived on monday and i was using it within 10 minutes of receiving it haha
If only everone was like him lol

Hi Nigel
Im new at this forum,just got myself mk5 and got few electronic issues with my car.i just read your post and decided to purchase a cable from you.im not sure what kind of cable and software i need(i got 2005 golf 1.6fsi 115bhp)will be greatfull for any advice.im happy to pay cash on your account to speed up process.
Thanks
czarek

Just send nigel a pm his user name it is NHN. Welcome to audi-sport.net. :) x

Received my Cable from Nigel today.

No issues and my god, it's worth the money just to avoid the issues with a cheap and cheerful eBay lead. Easiest VagCom cable install ever.

Worth every penny :)

Thanks Nigel :)

Thanks again Nigel, great communication and speedy cable delivery.

Just one question (for now!) how do I register the cable with Ross-Tech, just send them an email?

Just wanted to add a note of thanks to Nigel (NHN) for the cable which arrived yesterday. Nice, easy transaction - much appreciated.

Cheers!! :)

Nigel I sent you a PM last night. Do you sell the Micro-CAN cable (and if so how much) and if I were to pay this morning can you get it to my house in Trowbridge for tomorrow?

I have a BT Mic problem I'd like to try and fix short term, but reckon this could be a sound investment long term.

Cheers

Sorry I don't sell the microcan version, as for the small added cost, you can have unrestricted usage on any vag car.

I'll reply shortly & yes it can be posted today for tomorrow if payment cleared.

Received mine about 18 hours after paying! Fantastic service.

Reactions: NHN
Hi there, still available for £250 delivered?

Cheers!

Hi all

Quick post to praise the outstanding service received from Nigel (NHN) when ordering my VCDS cable - super quick delivery, good communication regarding my order and all the links and advice I needed to get up and running with the VCDS system.

After reading other posts recommending him - I can add myself to the list of happy customers, highly recommended!

Thanks again Nigel.

Cheers

Saj

Reactions: Sandra
Ordered a cable from Nigel yesterday afternoon, it arrived today special delivery!

Working perfectly and registered with Ross Tech this evening :)

Thanks Nigel.

Dave.

Hmmm that should have been a PM. Not used to tapatalk yet

Did pm not come through? Have to go on PC later. Stupid mobile apps.