Vcds Uk Supplier

Murton

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying the HEX+CAN VCDS kit. Are there any suppliers on this forum or recommended uk suppliers?

I am thinking of buying the HEX+CAN VCDS kit. Are there any suppliers on this forum or recommended uk suppliers?
I'm pretty sure you can only buy the full Hex+CAN VCDS kit from Ross-Tech if you want the full version.
They also do the Lite version with limited features for around 99 USD from what I remember and you can use a cheapo usb OBD lead but the communication is usually quite poor.

Definatly worth investing in the Full version, saves so much time and expense when diagnosing faults

Reactions: voorhees
Well its taken me some time to discuss with Ross-tech the best way forward for me to become a genuine seller of vcds along with 2 threads from the past discussing group buys etc, but finally I have been able to negotiate a deal with a genuine distributor to be able to supply at will :)

Cables can be bought at anytime, are 100% genuine cables, are able to be used with all current & new software.

They can be fully registered with RT for support if need be.

Work with most current Windows OS systems but not Mac unless using virtual windows partitions or parallels with windows, dependent on the Mac tbh & all OS's utilise the USB ports for these cables.

Items will be sent special delivery insured tracked next day.

I am happy to send internationally at the additional cost price of the signed/insured for postage costs.

You will receive a cable only because the software is always best downloaded from the site directly, so its more upto date which keeps the costs down for myself & the buyer.

You will receive a proper invoice from myself via email which will detail all my contact info & payment would be preferrably via bank transfer or over counter deposit given its free & I would accept paypal if you swallow the 4% fees, as gift payments through paypal do attract the fees also.

I'm flexible & will accomodate your needs, but cable only is sent when payment is received & cleared, if you pay cash into the account it can enable me to send as soon as I see the cleared funds on the internet.

Current rrp is approx £270, current price from myself delivered is £250 which is the cheapest available at the moment.

Let me know via PM if you would like a cable & I will advise the process to purchase one.

Thanks.

Nigel.

posted by member NHN
sponsor and supplier of VCDS on ASN

We supply genuine vcds cables, please send a PM for further information :)

Thanks Jase :)

Messaged various people to buy vcds but no replies :( need it to work with my 00 S4 and 07 A4

Messaged various people to buy vcds but no replies :( need it to work with my 00 S4 and 07 A4

Try Marshall Industrial, I bought mine from there.
I also tried a few other places but never got any replies but with Marshall's I just bought it online and it turned up the following day.

I also tried a few other places but never got any replies but with Marshall's I just bought it online and it turned up the following day.

+1 great service from Marshall's for me too.

Did you message the two sellers in this thread?

Did you message the two sellers in this thread?

I messaged NHN, got a PM reply but then when I emailed him as he requested I never got any response.
I can't remember who the other seller I contacted was.

Try also advanced in car technologies who are site sponsors in the forum :)