VCDS user help needed in west midlands or Gloucester

SuperV8

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been trying to contact members with VCDS as I have fitted cruise and DIS to my A4 B6 2004, but so far no luck.

@udi A3 has kindly offered but is quite a distance away.

I live near Warwick but also go to Stroud each weekend. Please can anyone who has VCDS and can help set the adaptions get in touch.

Thanks,

Tom.

Voorhees aka Jase is in Coventry area.

(Or JoJo) :undwech:

Reactions: jojo
Nothing but love I see lmao.

And he gives out free food

Reactions: Arrkon
He will also scan your car for free.

ok guys, so i finally sorted out to meet up with tom. I attempted to recode the ABS using 09555 as the login and 04255 as the coding (which im led to believe fro mthe rosstech site is the one suitable for his car).

However...

It accepts the login code, but any time you enter the correct coding it re-boots the connection only to lose the login session and fail to save the coding. Oddly, if you enter the incorrect code or login it does as you'd expect and locks out.

Am i doing something wrong here?

Can post a autoscan later if needed.

Do you need to log into the abs module for this in the A4? I thought it was just the steering wheel, ecu , and instuments?
Is either cruise or dis working at all?

apparently so, using the code calc on RT website (or it pops up on my VCDS). using the correct code as it doesnt lock out, but when trying to resave the "correct coding" it drops comms and looses the login session. cruise and DIS, as far as i know are still inop.

Well I can't believe it... Thought I'd borrow the Delphi diagnostic vci from work to have a fiddle. Went into brakes and logged in with 09555, logged in ok. Then adaption 04255 as we tried and hey presto acepted! Calibrated steering sensor, cleared fault codes and flashing brake warning lights gone, dis now working and just tried cruise and working too. Thanks for you help, don't know why it didn't work on Wednesday?
Tom