VCDS USERS MAP

Wilson Barrie

you mean this type of thing?
I bought one recently and fitted without any help - just some youtube videos - never done anything like that before. I don't know about connecting the rear parking sensors but it's the type of thing that might do the job?
www.amazon.co.uk/Carlinkit-Wireless-Mirroring-Receiver-Retrofit-Audi-Please-Remarks-car-models/dp/B07S1M9XYB/ref=sr_1_4?crid=B10HWQPTJE4S&dchild=1&keywords=audi+android+auto&qid=1615475214&sprefix=audi+andriod%2Caps%2C203&sr=8-4

Jamsmoo

Anyone in east mids area able to help find out why firstly coil light flashing intermittently and now eml on
No loss of power
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Anyone in east mids area able to help find out why firstly coil light flashing intermittently and now eml on
No loss of power
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have a look at the map, then message anyone close to you. Link below

AudiDave21

Hi All,

Just got my A4 today and signed up to the forum. I'm in Birmingham and didn't realise that my car didn't have the visual aid for the rear sensors, which is a bit frustrating.

Is there anyone in the West Midlands area who has VCDS and knows how to do this?

Don't have the rights to start conversations with users at the moment, so can't use the user maps.

mb28478

Hi everyone. Please could someone in Greater Manchester area help me alter a code with their VCDS. I have just bought a VW Touran to fit all the kids in and the MFD only shows a small digital speedometer in kilometres p/h. I would like it to show a larger display in MPH instead like my Audi a3 does. I have googled it and got the info how to do it but I don't own the VCDS software or cable or have the know how on how to change this myself. If one of you could help that would be great cheers

josh.tanner1205

Hiya! I can’t remember what details were added to the map but here I am:

Company: Lightrofit
Post Code: CF14 2HU (mobile only, no facilities there)
Interfaces: Genuine HEX-NET and Genuine VCP with VIM.
Hi Iookinf for someone in Cardiff with a VAG COM and was wondering if you would be able to help? I'm looking to activate the DIS on my Audi A3 as it wasn't on the model out the factory, I have the codes I would need but no access to a VAG COM. sorry if this is the wrong place to poat it can't work out how to post to you