VCDS USERS MAP

Hi, I am looking for a retrofitter in the North West who can wire and code in rear parking sensors on a 2009 A3.
I have come across a user @s8craig in on the VCDS user map which says he is a retrofitter, however I cannot find any way to get in contact with them.
Does anyone have contact details for user s8craig?

Thank you

Hi, I am looking for a retrofitter in the North West who can wire and code in rear parking sensors on a 2009 A3.
I have come across a user @s8craig in on the VCDS user map which says he is a retrofitter, however I cannot find any way to get in contact with them.
Does anyone have contact details for user s8craig?

Thank you

Send craig a message @s8craig

I have tried that. When I go to his member page, I can't see the option to send him a message.
Click the tag @s8craig box opens up with his profile details, click start conversation, give message a title, write your message in large box, click start conversation and that’s it done.

Click the tag @s8craig box opens up with his profile details, click start conversation, give message a title, write your message in large box, click start conversation and that’s it done.
I have tried that. The start a conversation option does not appear. It appears if I click on yours @Sandra.
It seems he may have disabled it?

Hi anyone in York , Harrogate , wetherby area with vcds please , borrow hire a lead , thanks

Guys I'm new. From Sydney Australia.
Eastern Suburbs.
If anyone wants to meet up some time to discuss VCDS as I've just bought one.
I'm learning slowly but would like to see someone in action. Best way for me to learn is to watch.

Hi all

New poster here.

I’ve got an A3 2.0 170 2007. Yesterday my glow plug light started flashing and then the DPF light came on. Still on today and now it’s in limp mode

Is someone in Leicester available to check what the codes are and clear them for now please?

I’m based right near the station, cars parked in the NCP next to The Curve

Happy to travel to you if not far away on my lunch

Cheers
Pat

Hi guys
Can you please remove me from the map - I've no longer got the ability to sort this for other members.

Thanks
Ross

Looking for someone in the Wrexham/Chester area that can enable aux input and direct mic input to r-nse and disable front fog and reverse bulb check if possible.

Price and contact details please.

Thanks in advance

Carl

Where the map?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just does this:
23e38af935b15acb6611c6204b2be4ec.jpg

Worked

Reactions: V6_Man
Can someone update my info to show HEX-NET

Reactions: Sandra
Anyone around Stamford/north of peterborough who could come my rear lights to come on with the front drl’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi every one i have just got a vcds from a member on here can do fault codes excetra no coding as used the last vin but every thing else should be ok am in poplar e14 east london if you need help cheers pete

Hiya! I can’t remember what details were added to the map but here I am:

Company: Lightrofit
Post Code: CF14 2HU (mobile only, no facilities there)
Interfaces: Genuine HEX-NET and Genuine VCP with VIM.

Good morning guys

Is there anyone around the Blackpool/Preston area who could code in a new battery please?

Thanks in advance

Still looking for someone around both Peterborough/south Lincolnshire to code in rear lights with drl’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, just wondering if there’s anyone local to me with vcds that could run some diagnostics on an A4 I’ve just bought it’s running really rough no check engine lights or warnings Huntingdon area

Hi, just wondering if there’s anyone local to me with vcds that could run some diagnostics on an A4 I’ve just bought it’s running really rough no check engine lights or warnings Huntingdon area

Which engine.