VCDS

lfowers

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im having a bit of trouble finding someone in the Preston area to do a scan of my car. Ive emailed a few people off the VCDS map around my area but haven't had many replies. There was a very kind chap who offered to do it in manchester but id rather not travel that far unless i have to.

Is there anyone out there that can help?
The car is a 8P1 Audi A3 2.0FSI.

Thanks,
Luke.

I'm in heysham and I'm working from redscar industrial estate this week and next, but depends when you are available?

Hi all,
Im having a bit of trouble finding someone in the Preston area to do a scan of my car. Ive emailed a few people off the VCDS map around my area but haven't had many replies. There was a very kind chap who offered to do it in manchester but id rather not travel that far unless i have to.

Is there anyone out there that can help?
The car is a 8P1 Audi A3 2.0FSI.

Thanks,
Luke.

Did you get your car scanned?

Sorry bud forgot about this! Not had the time to do anything at the moment, where abouts in Heysham are you located?

Hi all not sure if I am in the right place but here goes My grandson has a A3 8p and I would like to know if any 1 has the vcds for this as we want to code out a few things We are in Nth Cornwall pls email if you can help