Video's

poennie

Reaction score
Hi, im Jeroen and now im 15 years old.

My dad drive now a A4 Avant 3.0.
He's looking for a A3 Sportback 3.2 DSG S-line.
We have driven the 2.0T FSI (thats a lovely engine) but we prefer the sound/performance of a V6

My question is:

Have you got any video's of a A3(Sportback) 3.2 ??

Bye Jeroen

well if u have some videos u might as well post them cause u now have got me curious about what the vids are like
go on lets see them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll hope you post them !!

My dad didn't drove the 3.2 yet, that's why I want to see some video's

I search for some movies here but there aren't much movies.

We can make this topic as a Video topic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

oh btw the speed test.. i had to slow down for 2 reasons..

was getting sketchy doing 140 in the rain

and second there was a car in front... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yeah cool some nice speed there what A3 were you driving? The guys walking their dog at side of road made me laugh on blip...probably thought joyriders! Did you run out of road when you nearly hit 145 or is that all the car had?

shhhh...

no just a car in front in teh way... 155 top speed..

anyways... i wasnt driving.. it wasnt my car... and i dont know what your on about... hahaha!

that better huntley...

HAHAHAHAHA ah it was on rolling road with a pretend screen in front like a simulator....now i get ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

LOL, like the "whooaa" sound as you reached 140mph, was just like the sound I made doing 150mph chasing a porsche boxter down the M50, last Friday, wind was havoc, [censored] it down with rain, got very scarey, guy in the boxter looked like he was having a nicer ride.

good old new new road hey richy!! How fast did you get down there from roundabout to roundabout. i managed 80mph with some late braking.

were those vids with ur new exhaust as it sounds sweet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

FWD R32?????????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cool clips, Id love a 3.2 but I could fund a revolution on what my insurance would charge me......