Views on eBay spacers?

I bought my 10mm and 15mm spacers from eBay. The 10mm were mtec ones which were very well made and bought the 15mm second hand and they also were spot on.
I won a set of mcgaurd looking nuts in an auction for £10 delivered which were a great win.
The 10mm were £40.99, 15mm were £28
So all in I was under £80 for all spacers longer bolts and locking bolts.

You might need to watch out if fitting 20mm on the rear might catch the rear bumper screw head.

Reactions: Dannymoto
I bought my 10mm and 15mm spacers from eBay. The 10mm were mtec ones which were very well made and bought the 15mm second hand and they also were spot on.
I won a set of mcgaurd looking nuts in an auction for £10 delivered which were a great win.
The 10mm were £40.99, 15mm were £28
So all in I was under £80 for all spacers longer bolts and locking bolts.

You might need to watch out if fitting 20mm on the rear might catch the rear bumper screw head.

I have just found some MTEC spacers on eBay, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301374944792 they seem fairly cheap and will fit but maybe the bolts may not fit as I'm currently on standard wheels and they're tapered for aftermarket wheels.

I'm on air ride so the wheels camber when I air out, if they're too much on the front then I will put on the rear.

The reason I want spacers is to stop rubbing on the inner arch, I've tried 5mm but still rubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would contact them, I think they do both the tapered and radial so could ask if they can do you a set, the picture looks like radial bolts but pictures are not always what you are buying.