VINYL WRAPS

nsd

Reaction score
HI im thinking of getting a wrap done on my 2005 tdi se.

im thinking of ibis white or matte black and then getting my bbs lms polished lips done matte but keeping the black shiney spokes. i then have to get my frnt grille done black

any1 no of any good wrappers and prices.

bbs lm for sale. 19x8.5 with like new tyres but just two of the wheels have some kurbin on the lips.

txt me on 07957 272 699 for pics

I wouldnt perosnally get Matte black done...i saw a RS4 today in matte black, didnt really stand out, but i reckon a matte ibis white would look amazing. I looked for some prices to get mine done, jus a random search on google, found a company that did it for a bit over a £1000, will try find you the link when i get some time.

HI im thinking of getting a wrap done on my 2005 tdi se.

im thinking of ibis white or matte black and then getting my bbs lms polished lips done matte but keeping the black shiney spokes. i then have to get my frnt grille done black

any1 no of any good wrappers and prices.

bbs lm for sale. 19x8.5 with like new tyres but just two of the wheels have some kurbin on the lips.

txt me on 07957 272 699 for pics
The white is the colour to go for, look abit chavvy in matt black i think. Each to their own i guess. I know of a company that have done lots for me and friends. Depends where you are but most sign writing companies are competent and doing a good job!

Your wheels wont be up to being wrapped, it'll peel off in no time.

Go to a wheel refurb company like 'spit'n'polish' and they can do any custom colouring you require.