Virtual Cockpit

CaptainKostaZ

Reaction score
I believe audi has new virtual cockpit version that has the S Perfomance dash do you know how we can get it?

I believe audi has new virtual cockpit version that has the S Perfomance dash do you know how we can get it?

If you buy a Vorsprung or Edition 1 - It's not standard on the S3 which is is just ridiculous

Reactions: Jassyo06
But this is not S3
I know it's an A3 Edition 1 according to the video heading and this is the issue you can buy a 1.5T Edition 1 and you'll get the Virtual Cockpit Plus with the S Performance dash but buy a standard S3 and you only get the Virtual Cockpit and therefore not that screen but surely an S3 should have the Virtual Cockpit Plus fitted as standard so you get the S Performance dash - Why have this dash fitted to a non performance vehicle it makes no sense

The S3 Vorsprung gets the Virtual Cockpit Plus dash

Reactions: Moots and Jassyo06
My 2021 Edition 1 does not have the s performance dials. It has classic, sport and dynamic. Sport just looks the same as classic with a couple of more red accents around the rev counter nothing like the s performance in the video.

My 2021 Edition 1 does not have the s performance dials. It has classic, sport and dynamic. Sport just looks the same as classic with a couple of more red accents around the rev counter nothing like the s performance in the video.
I think it's the dynamic that is the performance dash - S3 gets Classic and Sport Only

Unless American Market is different

You certainly get more options on the Edition1 compared to the S3 for some reason that only Audi know!!

I think it's the dynamic that is the performance dash - S3 gets Classic and Sport Only

Unless American Market is different

You certainly get more options on the Edition1 compared to the S3 for some reason that only Audi know!!
No the dynamic dash is the same as the video. I do not have the s performance dials

Yes but in this case of the video it is an a3 with Virtual cockpit plus, but he has S perfomance dials. I also have an a3 with virtual cockpit plus with no s perfomance dials.

Yes but in this case of the video it is an a3 with Virtual cockpit plus, but he has S perfomance dials. I also have an a3 with virtual cockpit plus with no s perfomance dials.
Ok so what do you have - I assume classic, sport and dynamic - he has S performance instead of sport - does yours look like that one when in sport?

possible Audi have updated it and if so unlikely you’ll be able to do a software update to that dash - that’s not the usual Audi way

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06
you need big cocpit for that l shape dial in the middle , a3 have it as well if its 12.3

That view is new to the my22 models along with the wireless android auto. That chap who created the video is one of my viewers and we exchanged a few messages about it

That view is new to the my22 models along with the wireless android auto. That chap who created the video is one of my viewers and we exchanged a few messages about it
maybe update like android auto ? wirless

My dad has just taken delivery of an Audi A6 Sport. 72 plate.
It has the same dash as pictured.
Picture is of my S3
shape is a bit different of the screen though.

CB22C049 0C15 4F4D 8CE7 24A415710789

Do you think Audi will Audi virtual cockpit plus as standard soon? Seeing as most other models have the bigger dash so it doesn’t seem dated? Or at least add the option on? They can’t keep the smaller dash when the facelifts comes out surely?

Do you think Audi will Audi virtual cockpit plus as standard soon? Seeing as most other models have the bigger dash so it doesn’t seem dated? Or at least add the option on? They can’t keep the smaller dash when the facelifts comes out surely?
I guess it depends on whether or not it is comparable to other cars in its class and price range? Perhaps they might roll it down to a lower level trim or two?