Visual parking sensors with xtrons/Chinese unit?

ab1702

Reaction score
I’ve been looking into parking sensors as i know of an S3 Breaking that is the same colour as my A3, it has front and rear parking sensors and I have just purchased the back bumper from it.
I have read what is needed if you want to retrofit the sensors and that if you have the newer RNSE and front and rear sensors then you can get the optical display on the RNSE to show the car figure and how close you are to objects.
Question is does anyone have a Chinese headunit that also has front and rear OEM parking sensors and does the Chinese headunit show on screen the optical figure of a car?
If so, I’ll be taking everything out of that S3 to retrofit to mine.

Only if you can plug your unit into the canbus interface

The unit is plugged into the quadlock connector and has a canbus box connected to it that came with the unit if that’s what you mean?

Ideally I’d like to hear from someone that has it or has tried it but I imagine that is few and far between.

Sorry I cant help you but you may be able to help me? Have a Chinese unit that I cant seem to get any sound coming out any of the speakers, could you shed some light on what loom/s your using please?