VMR V706 Wheels

S3 TRS

Ok so VMR have some new wheels out. V706. I did a photoshop on my car and i think I've just found my next set of wheels. what do you guys think?

VMR706_zps0d8344de.jpg

Here is the VMR Gallery for the V706
https://www.flickr.com/photos/vmrwheels/sets/72157649110631671

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Oh Yesss

S3 TRS

Yeah it's monsoon.
And it was a rough Photoshop. I realise my car isn't that low and I just wanted to see what they'd look like.

steeve

Can I be different and say I don't like them? Too plain, old fashioned and they just don't seem to suit the lines of the car, I have to say they look like budget aftermarket wheels seen on Fiesta's.
I'm sorry, no intent to be rude but you did ask.

Louay

sorry but i agree with Steeve on this one, again, without trying to **** on your parade but they look similar to the TSW's i had on my 2.6 Audi coupe that i had when i was in my mid twenties, they looked good then but not now.

C3peeoh

Look nice. It changes the appearance of the car. Moves it from elegant to more of an aggressive feel.

S3 TRS

i know they're won't suit everyones taste. I'm not going to get upset if people don't like them.

this is the first car that I'm genuinely having trouble finding wheels i like. i also like VMR 701 which is what i was looking at before. these are 19s in the photo and lowered i presume but not sure.

14407866031_0b5539e6d7_o_zps333ea07c.jpg

ConS3

i know they're won't suit everyones taste. I'm not going to get upset if people don't like them.

this is the first car that I'm genuinely having trouble finding wheels i like. i also like VMR 701 which is what i was looking at before. these are 19s in the photo and lowered i presume but not sure.

I'm running 19" V701s on mine in custom galaxy black. Love them.

S3 TRS

I'm running 19" V701s on mine in custom galaxy black. Love them.

damn. i wanted them but VMR has no stock in gunmetal. anywhere in the EU. and no production date! seems most of the wheels are like that. just say "on inquiry"

:think:

is yours lowered?

C3peeoh

The 701s look terrible.

Prefer the other option.

nervus

I saw some RS4 reps on a sportback and I think they just dont work. Its the offset that makes it work on the RS4 its not the same on the 8V, looks too flat!

S3 TRS

yes, in fact it was a swimming pool full of tea. :)

ok so first, its 2am so maybe not quite as good as if i was awake....

MTM Bimoto
S3MTMBimoto_zpsd3277f86.jpg

BBS CH
S3BBSCH_zps3365ffca.jpg

Cleggy70

Still the VMR 810's for me, the gunmetal sort of flows with the monsoon, cracking alloys but not too standoutish.

TheFiftheElement

VMR810 for me too, I think those and a remap are on the cards for me when I start to get a bit bored of my S3 being all standard ...

RAPS3

BBS for me. Need to get these ordered after Crimbo I think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 717