Vogtland springs

Ginge247

Reaction score
Fought against the hail and rain today and fitted some vogtland 30mm springs with new Billy B4s as my originals were starting to leak.
IMAG03652

IMAG03552

I'll get some pics on once they have settled but they ride spot, similar to factory just a much tighter feel and better turn in

Reactions: Gazwould, Alaistair and V6_Man
B8 S4, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should be a road compliant comfortable set up .
Yeah that's what I was after m8, with the added bonus of a better look. Not a moment too soon either as my rear shocks and top mounts were worse than I thought, I could compress the shocks with one finger easily and these would stay there and not spring back up!

Where did you get them from? Does this drop the S4 lower than original setup?

Bought them at Demon tweeks via ebay m8. They are 30mm lowering springs but obviously with the S4 already being lower than standard in theory the drop should only be 10mm. It definitely looks more than that on the front, more subtle at the rear. I'm away till Monday then I'll hopefully get some pics up for you

Bought them at Demon tweeks via ebay m8. They are 30mm lowering springs but obviously with the S4 already being lower than standard in theory the drop should only be 10mm. It definitely looks more than that on the front, more subtle at the rear. I'm away till Monday then I'll hopefully get some pics up for you

Hi mate, do you have any pics to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Before
IMAG03462

After
IMAG03932

No spacers on the front but 10mm on each side at the rear

Reactions: Gazwould, V6_Man and ianv5
Thanks that looks just right!

Reactions: Ginge247
So how does it compare to standard?

Seems to ride very similar to standard, just with less body roll

Was wondering if you've ADS or yours without Sports Diff. I am looking at lowering mine (along with few other mods) and it would help massively :)