Voodoo frickin Blue

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
My detailing for today only way l can post photos on here via my phone is on tapatalk
5c507fecda92ed0e0a6b058511a71dc8.jpg
afc56574aa5c8771bd5fb0da7033a105.jpg
de146ae9aa8e8ea201c143f20918f7fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Reactions: S32B, Pinky1959, Jonnie and 11 others
And the photos look guff why the **** cant l post them via the forum instead of tapatalk please delete this thread Mods

Is that Hollandbush? If it is my mate used to live round the corner.

Reactions: Sandra and Jassyo06
Is that Hollandbush? If it is my mate used to live round the corner.

l wish..... nah its what's it called Cumbernauld..............hole of a place with its very own sub zero micro climate...Mrs is one of the indigenous population sadly....but l stay in the Shire through the week...making sure my wee mother is okay dokey....plus l get to see all the Vin Diesels driving around West Craigs during my daily commute lol

Reactions: CHEZ, Snake Pliskin, Raiden and 1 other person
And the photos look guff why the **** cant l post them via the forum instead of tapatalk please delete this thread Mods

All I use is Tapatalk mate, car looks stunning

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
1F33B485 BBC2 481D 8A03 8C64735B81C4
l wish..... nah its what's it called Cumbernauld..............hole of a place with its very own sub zero micro climate...Mrs is one of the indigenous population sadly....but l stay in the Shire through the week...making sure my wee mother is okay dokey....plus l get to see all the Vin Diesels driving around West Craigs during my daily commute lol

Ah right. This happened to me on Friday night not far from Westcraigs.

Cant make that out mate ????

Photo is on its side for some reason. Wheel buckled and tyre side wall damaged. Both written off by a massive pot hole on the A725 at the Hamilton Technology cut off.

That is some shine you have on there, lovely and glossy.

Reactions: Jassyo06
couldnt care less if tapatalk...VB is the best color period. The black accents just make that paint pop. I love the color on the new RS6

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
@jassyo06 get them friggin pictures sorts out (lol). Do the car some justice :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06