Vorsprung Nardo Grey?!?!

Reactions: Mr Freeze, garethdj and Jassyo06
Natdo has been done to death.....its nicer than Kiora grey but not that desirable l think given that price

Reactions: Mr Freeze and kayemill
Oh don’t get me wrong I’ve got zero interest in the fact it’s nardo just that it’s exclusive.

I didn’t go for exclusive because of the advice that it’d add at least 6 months onto an already long wait.

Proof it’s all just made up as things go along! Already thinking about cancelling and this has just ****** me off even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jcbmally and Jassyo06
I love Nardo so much but no way will I pay £2.5k for it!

TX.

Reactions: Jcbmally and kayemill
Oh don’t get me wrong I’ve got zero interest in the fact it’s nardo just that it’s exclusive.

I didn’t go for exclusive because of the advice that it’d add at least 6 months onto an already long wait.

Proof it’s all just made up as things go along! Already thinking about cancelling and this has just ****** me off even more.

It's a slap in everyone's face thats been waiting mate there's also 2 java green cars doing the rounds as well.....

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jcbmally
It's a slap in everyone's face thats been waiting mate there's also 2 java green cars doing the rounds as well.....

And a Noggy too…..

Reactions: Mr Freeze, kayemill and Jassyo06
Nardo was a no cost colour on the 8v RS3 so to pay £2.5k for it on the 8y is not something I could contemplate.

Exclusive needs to be an 'exclusive / rare / special colour IMO.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jcbmally, garethdj and 5 others
Yes but seriously, £73k for an rs3, even an S5 B9 gen or RS5 would be better tbh, thats just obscene.

Reactions: 3vans
SERIOUSLY! deliver an exclusive colour BEFORE my standard blue one!?

I am not impressed...

• Sad
Reactions: Daggerit, 3vans and garethdj

Saw that on carwow, again assumed it was a wrap! I’m off to test drive and Alfa stelvio at the weekend. Probably going to stick a deposit down and see which comes first.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Jcbmally
Nardo was a no cost colour on the 8v RS3 so to pay £2.5k for it on the 8y is not something I could contemplate.

Exclusive needs to be an 'exclusive / rare / special colour IMO.
Difficult to do these days given that Audi has brought out similar colours close to a lot of exclusive paints
Nogaro similar to Ara
Voodoo similar to Nogaro and Turbo
Chronos grey similar to Nerdo similar to arrow grey....
Yer safe going for a any purple shade
Even Kyalami is similar to Gelbgrun green,lizard green both porsche PTS colours
Add in a lot of exclusive paint colours aren't really that nice looking
My Fave Exclusive paint colours
1 Miami blue
2 Riviera Blue
3 Venetian/viola purple
4 Mystic Blue
5 .Jave Green "not really my fave" but looks good on the 8y

Attachments

• Vipergrün-Porsche-911-991-GT2-RS-Porsche-Beachwood-0-2000x1333-2000x1333.jpg
    Vipergrün-Porsche-911-991-GT2-RS-Porsche-Beachwood-0-2000x1333-2000x1333.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
No it’s an exclusive. Second Nando I’ve seen, 1st one was for sale at Ash motors a few weeks ago.

what i notice its this cars change places where they are selling I was planning to buy kemora from eanke and now someone else selling it for 5k less

Difficult to do these days given that Audi has brought out similar colours close to a lot of exclusive paints
Nogaro similar to Ara
Voodoo similar to Nogaro and Turbo
Chronos grey similar to Nerdo similar to arrow grey....
Yer safe going for a any purple shade
Even Kyalami is similar to Gelbgrun green,lizard green both porsche PTS colours
Add in a lot of exclusive paint colours aren't really that nice looking
My Fave Exclusive paint colours
1 Miami blue
2 Riviera Blue
3 Venetian/viola purple
4 Mystic Blue
5 .Jave Green "not really my fave" but looks good on the 8y

Fair points - I suppose at least with an exclusive you 'know' it is personally selected and not a bog standard colour so will feel more special.
Plus you can select a metallic or pearl rather than some of the standard colours which are solid.
All those are great colours agreed, I would just add mica blue to the list.

Reactions: Mr Freeze
What made you go for Sepang?

I like Blue :) Not a fan of Turbo Blue.

Had I have thought about it more I might have gone Gentian Blue but by the time I did think about it, it was going to add more delay.

Here's my current Blue.

Attachments

• Hera1.jpg
    Hera1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 80
I like Blue :) Not a fan of Turbo Blue.

Had I have thought about it more I might have gone Gentian Blue but by the time I did think about it, it was going to add more delay.

Here's my current Blue.
What colour of blue is that my son has had 2 demo's one Riviera other San Marino blue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-185447_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-185447_Photos.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0653_2.JPG
    DSC_0653_2.JPG
    601.8 KB · Views: 66
Sepang is great although a bit of a kicker as it was previously a free colour!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Sepang is great although a bit of a kicker as it was previously a free colour!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Yeah and I hadn't seen it in the flesh for a long time, only in pictures. However I saw an 8v in Sepang outside a resturant and was pleasantly releived.