Vorsprung spec question

mark1820

Reaction score
Hello , had delivery of my S3 vorsprung saloon on friday after a 14 month wait and just hope some one with the same car can answer a quick question .
On Audi's website it says that the boot will open and close electrically with the push of a button , mine does not have this ,does anyone with a saloon have electric closing ?
I'm going into the dealer with MMI issues and wanted to bring this up with them as well.

Thanks

The saloon never has electric closing. Electric closing is only available on the Sportback.

Hello , had delivery of my S3 vorsprung saloon on friday after a 14 month wait and just hope some one with the same car can answer a quick question .
On Audi's website it says that the boot will open and close electrically with the push of a button , mine does not have this ,does anyone with a saloon have electric closing ?
I'm going into the dealer with MMI issues and wanted to bring this up with them as well.

Thanks
The boot lid on the saloon is so light in weight it just doesn't justify an electric opening or closing although it should av sprung release mechanism via a switch on the door card

Reactions: Frizzley
It should open with a click of the button, but manual to close.

quick question. Did you get interior ambient lighting?

Sorry cant answer your question just now , picked up car on Friday , MMI issues Saturday morning , car now in dealer on Monday morning waiting on new screen .......Audi quality ?????