Votex/S3 Skirts

audiv6

Reaction score
I know this is probably a long shot but ive hunted the net high & low, and still cant find ethier. Ive the votex front on route to me atm but need skirts too.

Is anyone on here parting with theirs soon or know of where to get them??

Its for a 2004 8P 3DR

Ta

S3 are better than votex IMO bud

Only place you're likely to get them is Audi i'm afriad, unless you're extremely lucky on eBay

Have to disagree, The Votex skirts will look more authentic on an A3 and won't make it look like an S3 wanabee especially if you've already got the front. The only part of the kit that splits opinion is the rear. Still don't know where to get them from though lol!

I've got a set of 3dr ones on my patio, been there 9 months now, still not got round to fitting them!!!

Have to disagree, The Votex skirts will look more authentic on an A3 and won't make it look like an S3 wanabee especially if you've already got the front. The only part of the kit that splits opinion is the rear. Still don't know where to get them from though lol!

On the SB yeah i agree, the cut outs for the jacking points look rubbish. The 3dr ones are much less obvious with no cut outs, some people cant even see the skirts, they blend in too well!

well the votex are first choice tbh just need to find a set :(

seen that but they are 5door only :(

Rage lol

ECS postage is ridiculous!!!

Luckily I got my votex skirts on ebay! paid £200 for them :-( turned into a bidding war at the end I remember and fortunately I won!!!

Keep an eye on ebay - took me a few months of searching and that was every day!!!

Got front and rear too but sold the rear as I didn't like it and bought the front for £70 :)

I've been in the same boat too Audiv6 and have been trawling through eBay and here, on a daily basis (becoming almost obsessed:wacko:) over the past 3 months!

I've been looking for the Votex kit for the 3 door as I don't want a S3 look-alike (although I do like the S3 looks). I want to keep my car looking OEM and authentic for the year of the car.

I have been pretty lucky and have got all the parts I need at a reasonable price. The side skirts were by far the hardest and most pricey parts to buy :yes: I managed to get a brand new set of skirts (£250 :faint:) and rear diffuser (£50).

For the front spoiler I had to buy a whole front bumper and take it off myself but at only £50 I wasn't complaining! The most expensive part is spraying and fitting which is gonna be done next week, can't wait:jump:

My tip is, to be patient as these parts will present themselves (usually on eBay) if you are looking hard enough.

See, if we had a SB there is loads of side skirts and rear diffusers everywhere and at very cheep prices! There doesn't seem to be the same choice for the 3 door so the prices are quite a bit more, I've found!

Anyway, good luck hunting, it's all part of the fun of modding your car!

Failing that, you could go straight to Audi and pay over the odds if you are impatient:icon_thumright:

Rog

Last edited:
Cheers fella's, ive got the front it arrived yesterday, think i got lucky with it ;)

I know what im getting for the rear and can get them handy but its just the skirts now.

Il just take my time and keep hunting around ;)

Cheers fellas!