VW & Audi Track Day - Castle Combe July 16th

Im in As long as my car is out of the bodyshop!,is there a asn stand?,i love castle combe i cn get there from my house in 8 mins good times!

Im on the list :)

I'd love to come to this, but the more I think about it the less likely it is that I'll be there, as I'm at trackday at Hullavington, 20 mins from Combe, the day before!

What's the cost and format of the day? if it's standard Combe £35 per 15 min session then there's no chance I'll be there as it's just not worth it

nice one welly. i forgot again to put this up. spect we be there taking pics. no stand as too late to book space. sorry guys. i will email later to how firm the deadline was if you guys want

Would like to go if there was a stand... not sure otherwise as dont know many, So hard to find and talk to members without stalking everybody in the carpark

Crap! would have loved to do this but my cars got emisions lights and all sorts at the moment so i think a track day would probably kill it off! we need to get some more organised though, would be alot of fun to see how everyones different set ups work on a track!

I would have been out on track in the Cordy but I'm on holiday so can't make it :(

There is a stand now so I'm led to believe.

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it or not in honesty...

I backed out of stopping in a hotel as all the weather reports said rain... and alot of it.

Oh dont tell me this now !
I would have been bringing my 18 mth old daughter with me so would have stopped in a hotel saturday night after the show. i decided not to book it as all weather reports i could find yesterday showed alot of rain from friday night onwards

Would love to come but just can do the fuel cost as it's a five week month for me hope you all have a fun day.