Waiting for my new 8Y RS3

fanshu

2022 Kemura Grey RS3 (8Y)
Reaction score
Ordered my 8Y RS3, this is the second time to own an RS3, Kemora Grey sportback. There are 3 specs in Hong Kong; one is basic model, all silver and no black trims; second one is with some options adding; like grossy black trims; black wheels; red/green stitching and B&O sound. Last is with all these and 360 deg cameras; head-up display and electronic suspension+ dynamic chassis control. All 3 get the flat-bottom steering wheel, only add the RS Design package will get the color air-vent and alcantara steering wheel.

Reactions: Terminator x and kayemill
Ordered my 8Y RS3, this is the second time to own an RS3, Kemora Grey sportback. There are 3 specs in Hong Kong; one is basic model, all silver and no black trims; second one is with some options adding; like grossy black trims; black wheels; red/green stitching and B&O sound. Last is with all these and 360 deg cameras; head-up display and electronic suspension+ dynamic chassis control. All 3 get the flat-bottom steering wheel, only add the RS Design package will get the color air-vent and alcantara steering wheel.
the 360 deg option was pulled from the UK brochure after a month of offer due to chip shortage. So would suggest checking with your dealer.

Any Estimated Delivery
The dealer said build date will be Mar to Apr and the expected delivery date will be July 2022. Of course not guarantee, my 2012 RS3 waited for 10 months.

the 360 deg option was pulled from the UK brochure after a month of offer due to chip shortage. So would suggest checking with your dealer.
The dealer said they have secured a certain production quota already, but nobody knows if it's really secure. As you said, the chips made every brand caught, and I was told there will be no more orders for M3 or M4 in BMW HK! It's really sad :(

The dealer said they have secured a certain production quota already, but nobody knows if it's really secure. As you said, the chips made every brand caught, and I was told there will be no more orders for M3 or M4 in BMW HK! It's really sad :(
Yes agree, not a happy situation globally.