Wakey wakey fakey!

'MADE IN GERMANY' stamp on the spacers...... details, details......some things you can't fake
a4ae56c9468c7ccacb1d0c4c09a1f9e1.jpg

a4ae56c9468c7ccacb1d0c4c09a1f9e1.jpg

How are you keeping the hubs so clean?

Reactions: robbiemac
Just get them swapped under warranty every 4.5k miles :)

easy.... Ain't driving it! This picture was taken after cleaning the wheels alone and it took 30mins per wheel!

Two words for you robbiemac, G-Techniq C5....:beerchug:

easy.... Ain't driving it! This picture was taken after cleaning the wheels alone and it took 30mins per wheel!

Even after a clean with bilberry I can't get mine like that!

RS3 Replica, problems with DRL'S

I'm banned from this thread, but ways and means check out this comment who's RRS3 it is........

'Wider wings yes I like but the rest not enough of a selling point which is why I have a s3 body with the rs3 grill on mine.
was following an rs3 the other day and honestly didn't know it was an rs till I looked closer and saw the minor differences'

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....... Minor differences indeed, nice to see @udi A3 crawling out from under the rock he's been hiding.......

Last edited:
Thought I'd resurrect this thread as yet another RS3 replica thread is doing the rounds, oh what great flattery this imitation is. I know we dare not take the mickey on their threads so I'll reserve this for in here:

Anyway to my point, should encounter one of the said replicas, I am heartily reminded of one of my favourite clips from Snatch slightly amended, "the fact that you've got replica written down the side of you car, and the fact that mine says RS3 5 pot Quattro....". You get the idea...

Last edited by a moderator: