Wanna see my new toy?

nice thread! I could be interested in doing abit of shooting, im not too far away...as a non memeber would it just cost the £15 for the evening, or do u have to sign up to shoot?? havnt done any live shooting since i was at school, but got to shoot .22 on the indoor range, then 5.56 n 7.62 on the outdoor ranges...loved it...:gun2:

@ 205Man, I went for the black one, I have just got a pistol grip stock for it.

@GrahamPrice, I would try and book it as a corporate evening which usually costs around £15 a head. I would be one of ht range officers for the evening so the cost would come down to around £12 each. Thats for targets instruction and ammo.

If ever you want to come down to see if you want to become a member let me know, I am there every Tues & Thurs evenings. I will introduce you to someone who will give you all the details.

@GrahamPrice, I would try and book it as a corporate evening which usually costs around £15 a head. I would be one of ht range officers for the evening so the cost would come down to around £12 each. Thats for targets instruction and ammo.

If ever you want to come down to see if you want to become a member let me know, I am there every Tues & Thurs evenings. I will introduce you to someone who will give you all the details.

Sounds good, would definatly be up for an evening, £15 sounds very reasonable. If you do book a corparate evening count me in. I have a housemate who would also be interested if that was possible?

Yes of course, the more the merrier. We need between 8 & 10 people for a corporate evening.

If someone wants to organise it I will give them the contact details of who to book it with.

@205Man, Supernova with pistol grip fitted.

Fun.jpg

jeesus I nearly jumped out of my skin...its loud.

Im up for some shooting! We go to the Boar Shoot in Crowden, bear Glossop, great days! Anyone fancy it? Needs to be dry as its on the side of the moors, but on a clear day, wow! Only clays though, gone are the days are if it moves, shoot it, if it doesnt, shoot it til it does lol!

Nice selection of guns mate!

Matt, a fwe of us are shooting Doveridge in March, possibly 7th, fancy it?

I used to mark the long-range targets at NRA Bisley when I was a nipper if anyone's been there?

£50 for the day back then was a good whack as well.

I shoot at Bisley about 5 times a year.

They never pay me £50 though:lmfao:

I'll be up for a shoot if its not too far from me ( i get homesick lol)