Q5 Wanted - 18" / 19" / 20" Alloy Wheels for 2018 FY Q5

NevMan

Well known member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for the above for my Q5, with/without winter tyres on.

Please note needs to fit FY version and not the Gen1 8R

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Hi all,

Looking for the above for my Q5, with/without winter tyres on.

Please note needs to fit FY version and not the Gen1 8R

Happy hunting bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
I was also looking for a winter set. If you after new I was looking at some 20 inch alloys from Audi Germany at just over £400 each. They start at £900 each here. Can post the link if you interested

I was also looking for a winter set. If you after new I was looking at some 20 inch alloys from Audi Germany at just over £400 each. They start at £900 each here. Can post the link if you interested

Yes please. Have a couple links for German sites - ideal reifen and another one I have been looking at too.

Have you tried this company. I used them for winter wheels and tyres for my previous X3.
http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/audi_alloys

Thanks Peter. I managed to get OEM wheels from Germany, and tyres have just arrived at tyre dealer, so will get them fitted over the next few days to alloys. Will then ceramic coat before fitting probably end Oct early Nov.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I was wondering about simply taking off my current tyres and fitting winter tyres for 3 months and then swapping back.

Is this feasible rather than buying a whole new set of alloys AND tyres?

I have 20” alloys on my SQ5 so plenty of reasonable tyre choices.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I was wondering about simply taking off my current tyres and fitting winter tyres for 3 months and then swapping back.

Is this feasible rather than buying a whole new set of alloys AND tyres?

I have 20” alloys on my SQ5 so plenty of reasonable tyre choices.

Of course you can mate, plenty of people do that

Still figuring this out...

So I think my wheels are 8J x 20 ET39 multi spike jobs that were an option on the SQ5 (2018MY). I’m not going to take them off and it’s difficult to see if they are

Anyone know if these will fit? They appear to be standard Q5 wheels with an ET of 33 but are apparently 8.5J...?

009b224754733cb3662814ba7385d32f.jpg

Still figuring this out...

So I think my wheels are 8J x 20 ET39 multi spike jobs that were an option on the SQ5 (2018MY). I’m not going to take them off and it’s difficult to see if they are

Anyone know if these will fit? They appear to be standard Q5 wheels with an ET of 33 but are apparently 8.5J...?

009b224754733cb3662814ba7385d32f.jpg

If that pic is of standard gen2 Q5 then yes, will fit your SQ5. When I got my alloys, it seems A8 alloys fit, as the ones I got fitted Q5/SQ5/A8

Reactions: Dan_G
Isn't there a cross reference guide for Audi wheels? We used to have one for BMWs' but never seen one for Audi!