Facelift Wanted Part # of Facelift rear tailights with dynamic yellow signals.

jiannu

Reaction score
I have a 2016 Audi S3 Canadian version and looking for the part # of the facelift A3/S3/RS3 rear tail lights with full dynamic YELLOW turn signals. It would have to be of a Saloon.

Part numbers weren't listed on my invoice, but I seem to recall you'll need:

8V5 945 091
8V5 945 092
8V5 945 093D
8V5 945 094D

To get the amber signals working, you will need to set your tail lamp coding to match UK specs, and then you will need adapters or some supplemental wiring work if you wish to enable the dynamic functionality. If you know your way around VCDS, I can provide the UK coding.

Brian

8V5 945 091
8V5 945 092
8V5 945 093D
8V5 945 094D

To get the amber signals working, you will need to set your tail lamp coding to match UK specs, and then you will need adapters or some supplemental wiring work if you wish to enable the dynamic functionality. If you know your way around VCDS, I can provide the UK coding.

Brian

Thanks bud!!! No vcds but I do have obd11.

Just out of curiosity, how much were the lights? Did you order them from Audi? Wondering if I can go straight to the manufacture?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Unlikely to be able to source EU parts in a Canadian dealership if it's anything like the US network...

I ordered mine from BM Onderdelen, an outfit in the Netherlands. eBay.co.uk or eBay.de will probably be your best bets. Mine are used but were from a current year model at the time. For what some of the unaffiliated OEM parts vendors (BKS Tuning, Europrice) want for a new set, it was an easy decision.

8V5 945 091
8V5 945 092
8V5 945 093D
8V5 945 094D

Brian
Hey Man do you think I can still get that coding?!