Warning to blokes - Tesco Scam

smee

Reaction score
A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. I had my wallet stolen on March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Do they do Wait:tumble:rose customers too?:p

Never seen them at tesco in Carlisle but I'll watch out for this scam:)

Glad you warned me about this. I'm off there now.:whistle2:

Must be a nation wide scam, I've just had mine nicked. Going back tomorrow.
:sos: