Warranty is coming to an end

RSON19

Reaction score
Evening all

My warranty is due to expire in the next 3/4 months. Is anyone else in the same boat? Just wondering if anyone’s had any prices to extend the warranty?

I’m a tad worried about keeping the car without warranty due to the vast array of electronics.

Cheers

Richie

Evening all

My warranty is due to expire in the next 3/4 months. Is anyone else in the same boat? Just wondering if anyone’s had any prices to extend the warranty?

I’m a tad worried about keeping the car without warranty due to the vast array of electronics.

Cheers

Richie
Talk about useless replies, but is it not a three year warranty or are you in a part of the world where there's only two?

His sig says 2016 A4 though, so working on the basis of a three year warranty there is possibly six months left. But no harm in asking in advance but I think Ireland might, or near, have a two year..

I think in the UK it's actually a 2 year warranty covered by Audi themselves, that's the standard with the 3rd year covered by either Audi UK or the dealer network. I've had a couple of drinks so can't be a-sed to google it ;-)

Maybe the 2016 is referencing the "MY" of the car, mine's registered June 2016 but was one of the first MY17 cars.

Reactions: cuke2u