Warranty On Warranty Work

johnnythepie

Reaction score
Is there such a thing....I mean if I have a faulty electric wing mirror fixed under the normal 3 year warranty, is the repair itself warranted?.My leccy mirror is starting to click when unfolding and was replaced two years ago, and was hoping to get it done for nowt!

Is there such a thing....I mean if I have a faulty electric wing mirror fixed under the normal 3 year warranty, is the repair itself warranted?.My leccy mirror is starting to click when unfolding and was replaced two years ago, and was hoping to get it done for nowt!

I'm seem to recall that if you have repair work carried out under the terms of the warranty, then the repair itself is covered for the remaining duration of the warranty.

Yeap as per JDP states, its for the balance of the car warranty, maybe slip them a sock, may help :p

Thanks guys.Off to the stealers I go.Hand in sock.Or should that be sock in hand.The reception girls are easily frightened since I walked in with my zip undone and a big smile on my face ( im a friendly guy)

Sock in lieu of pie lmfao

Reactions: johnnythepie
Mine was doing this when I picked the car up, when I polished it I gave it a few squirts of WD40 into the joints (where it folds) and it stopped creaking/clicking :)