Washer jet cover problem

Magnus petersson

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New on the forum and trying to get some help. I have noticed that one side of the headlight washer jet cover is not contrecting to its origional position and sticking out few milimeters. The cover seems to be somehow displaced? Any experience? Is it possible to DIY fix or need to check at workshop?

Adjustment of the spring may help, bumper fitment or the jet has dislodged from its usual position, regardless, bumper really needs to come of to check.

Its just a flap as in this model the jets are not mounted with the cover. Removing bumper sounds like a weekend job. How can I upload the picture?

I know the setup very well bud, everything I've advised is relevant to the issue as they all cause this kinda issue in one way or another, spring maybe needs tension reset, jet may have become dislodged from the headlight bracket to petrude thus flap won't close, bumper may be slightly out of alignment this hitting the jet head or something too close, few reasons.

It's not a weekend job tbh, but hey upto you mate.

Thanks alot for your inputs. Appreciate it. I will check with local guy whom usually do the servise etc.