Washer Jets

TanwirSF

Reaction score
Has anyone with a B8 Changed the Washer Jets from the Water Pistols that come standard to the Fan Type that get the entire screen.

I used to own a Golf and that had the fan type which i think do a much better job than these crappy water pistols.

I've searched around and only seen B7 Owners retrofit Passat Jets, not sure whether the same applies to the B8

Has anyone with a B8 Changed the Washer Jets from the Water Pistols that come standard to the Fan Type that get the entire screen.

I used to own a Golf and that had the fan type which i think do a much better job than these crappy water pistols.

I've searched around and only seen B7 Owners retrofit Passat Jets, not sure whether the same applies to the B8

You beat me to it, I was going to ask the same question, just come from a VW Touareg which had fan jets, the Audi ones are very disappointing, no different to the ones on my 1972 Cortina I had in my youth !!

LOL.....even the mrs peugeot has fan jets!!!......In the same boat here,love to change to fan ones,i wonder if the facelift has them?
You beat me to it, I was going to ask the same question, just come from a VW Touareg which had fan jets, the Audi ones are very disappointing, no different to the ones on my 1972 Cortina I had in my youth !!

My FL has the 6 jet ones too, the Skoda Superb I just moved out of had the Fan ones, they were better without doubt.