Watchdog. 2.0 Tsingtao oil consumption exposed

riggssuzuki

Reaction score
I am ****** furious. After all the attempts at getting Audi to say there was an issue with my 2.0 Tfsi oil consumption and getting no where. All over the TV tonight on watchdog. I even traded in my car due to the issue. I loved the dynamik except for the oil issue. We should bombard Audi now with our oil issues. Grr .

Yeah just watched it not good advertising for audi,plus i like what watchdog said audi MIGHT sort the problem out if the car has full audi service history,very generous of audi really makes me want to buy another audi.

Our other car is a merc b class sport,and tbh i like it more than the audi, and the customer service is far superior than audi,when i change the a4 convertable it will be to an slk 250 convertable

To be fair to Audi, other than the oil issue I have found the service at Aberdeen Audi to be exemplary. I had a couple off issues with my new Q3 Sline, one of which was the strange flutter through the steering wheel issue. They listened, reacted and fixed with no fuss. The oil issue was dealt with through the original supplying garage and wasn't as good. On a whole though I think Audi service departments are pretty good or at least Aberdeen Audi are.