Facelift Water coming into car when opening doors

Anybody else get the feeling these Audi LED fuel gauages give you a false sense of security? As in, it'll be full... full... full... and then all of a sudden those little lights seem to drop seemingly one day at a time!
Maybe it's just me, but definitely feel it starts emptying quicker as you get through the tank
I think you're correct but tbh I never look at it. I purely go by the range left anyway.

Had my A3 nearly 12 months now. But up until now I haven't experienced this issue previously.

When it's rained... light or heavy. When I come to open either driver or passenger door water is running in and onto the seats!!!

Has anyone else had this problem with their Facelift model? I'm worried as I have heated seats and don't want this to damage the heating element in the seats.

Any help/advice would be great.

Same Issue with mine and it drives me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf the RS3 dials was one of the 2 things l didn't like about the cars interior that and the alcantara steering wheel.....

Really? :lmfao:

The black dials look stunning IMO!
The alcantara looks and feels great, but I'm awful nervous about it where it is on the FL :(

Wtf the RS3 dials was one of the 2 things l didn't like about the cars interior that and the alcantara steering wheel.....
I'm in agreement about alcantara, being an engineer I frequently leave work with slightly oily/grubby hands, I'd ruin it!
Lucky I'll never find out eh

Reactions: Jassyo06
I'm in agreement about alcantara, being an engineer I frequently leave work with slightly oily/grubby hands, I'd ruin it!
Lucky I'll never find out eh

I'm the same but I scrub my hands raw if that's the case, I eat with dirtier hands than I leave to go to the car with!

If all else fails, I've got steering wheel condoms (Thank you James May)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182409626040

I've also got the blue overshoes, in case I have to drive with my works boots on. Also handy if going out with the Mrs' on a rubbish day and where we park is dirty... on go the shoe johnnies for the drive home :whistle2:

You might laugh at this, my girlfriend seemed to get cream / makeup stains on the passenger door that are a damn nightmare to get off! She now wears cotton gloves in the car, its worth the backchat when the door card stays black and doesn't turn cloudy :blahblah1:

Reactions: SamP97