Reaction score
Hi,
just found out i have a pretty bad leak from this pipe:
Ss 2013 09 02 at 122028

does anyone know the part number? or where to get it from cheap
and how long would it take to replace

car: a3 2.0tfsi

thanks

For that pipe I would go to audi, someone has damaged that imho, unusual to just split by itself.

Reactions: ENZO
For that pipe I would go to audi, someone has damaged that imho, unusual to just split by itself.

ah, i thought that would be a job for any local garage
i went for the car mapped today but they wouldnt do it due to that leak.

Then they are very wise & sensible, get them to swap it out, they should be able to source from audi or TPS.

does anyone know what that pipes called or its part number?i will probably take it to audi, shouldnt cost too much this should it?

Is this the water pipe coming from the coolant/radiator water container?

does anyone know what that pipes called or its part number?i will probably take it to audi, shouldnt cost too much this should it?

you will be very surrprised at audi labour rates

go to a good indy save some £££

you will be very surrprised at audi labour rates

go to a good indy save some £££
would you recommend anyone?

im in the barnsley area, not had time to sort this out yet.

thanks

Exactly the same pipe that got damaged on mine somehow. My local indie fixed mine by cutting it and fitting a new bit in the middle where the leak was and two clips on either side. It's been perfect since. Ill take a picture not normally one to cut corners but its a much easier and cheaper fix

I take it back Enzo! I had a look to take a pic this morning and its leaking coolant! Lol not a lot but wet around the joins! Not a good cheap fix! If you find out what the part number is for the hose let me know!

This was an expensive little job! This must be the hardest pipe to get to, my vag mechanic had to move the turbo forward to get to it! 4 hours labour ouch :-(