Waxstock 2015

steeve

Reaction score
First of all I have no connection with the organisers of this cleaning extravaganza, or any of the exhibitors.

But there's been lots of A3 and S3 cleaning threads on here and a visit to Waxstock is an eye opener, there's lots of opportunity to view some of the best cleaning, polishing and protection products on the market today.

There's also some great discounts available too. It's on the 26th of July and at Coventrys Ricoh Arena, plenty of car parking. If you get the chance go visit, talk to experts, make your own mind up as how you clean and look after your car. I went for the first time last year and certainly wont be missing this years event.

By the way take your wallet.............:haudrauf::hubbahubba:

http://waxstock.com/

Reactions: Rob2k68
Cheers for the heads up - got a garage full of products but no harm in looking as I'm from Coventry and am now only up the road in Rugby.

Cheers for the heads up - got a garage full of products but no harm in looking as I'm from Coventry and am now only up the road in Rugby.

I'll guarantee you'll love it. There's some stunning cars there to look at too.....

I'm just pleased its too far away from me

Way to easy to empty my bank account visiting an event like that lol

Reactions: JohnM100 and Rob2k68
Went first time last year and it's a good chance to get hands on products and speak to vendors. I spent over £200 last year just because the discounts available. Just stock up

Went first time last year and it's a good chance to get hands on products and speak to vendors. I spent over £200 last year just because the discounts available. Just stock up

Yes it's well worth a visit. Any one intending to go?

I am Steeve - the wife's at work so me and the boy are gonna check it out.

Good to see the Ricoh being put to some good use !!

So worth a bump as it's this coming Sunday.

Going to be looking for my next DA, torn between Rupes LHR15ES Bigfoot and the Flex XC3401 so will hope to check these out. Need some more Gyeon Wetcoat and looking for some wheel woollies too.

Going to be looking for my next DA, torn between Rupes LHR15ES Bigfoot and the Flex XC3401 so will hope to check these out. Need some more Gyeon Wetcoat and looking for some wheel woollies too.

Thanks for the bump, your post is almost a foreign langauge.........:yahoo:

Reactions: Wondering Soul, Rob2k68 and xpoweruk
Thanks for the bump, your post is almost a foreign langauge.........:yahoo:

Haha Lol - Yep who knows where they dream up the names for this stuff. Bigfoot sounds mean though so that must be the one to get !!!!

I can't wait, this is my first year at waxstock and I'm looking to buy my first DA. Hopefully there are some good deals and I get some helpful advice. I'm going to have to do a lot of practicing before my new Audi S3 arrives early October.

I spend enough on Detailing gear without going to Waxstock lol

for some wheel woollies too.
Been using WW for the last 3 years I can honestly say I don't know what I did without them
No more skinned knuckles once purchased :)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and amped2
@Bristle Hound ive seen your handy work it looks awesome !!!!!!

Definitely getting me some woollies now thanks for that.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
I only use BD Clean think they'll be there

You should get the opportunity to use a DA polisher on panels, to help get the feel and try out the one you might want to buy.

I bought one last year to replace my old polisher but no swirls so its not been used yet.

Oh and by the way, dont worry if the weather's bad as it's inside, although the show and shine which is held outside may get a little damp.

It's tomorrow.
So if you dont go dont ask what's the best polish / wax for my car, how do I remove swirls etc.................

Kerching - plastic is on meltdown alert !

Reactions: amped2
Very sweet looking black S3 S/B with black pack parked next me - anyone on here ?

Shame it rained the park and shine area was a washout. Good show though and some good discounts on offer.

Very sweet looking black S3 S/B with black pack parked next me - anyone on here ?

Shame it rained the park and shine area was a washout. Good show though and some good discounts on offer.
Damn it!
Am after some Bouncer's Done & Dusted to try
Still I would probably have spent a fortune lol

Damn it!
Am after some Bouncer's Done & Dusted to try
Still I would probably have spent a fortune lol

I gave in to temptation far too easily - luckily my wife's at work today so all of the goodies are safely and invisibly stashed away in the garage so she'll never know!!

Was keeping on eye out for Sepang S3 & S4's lol

It was an expensive day, BH, Bouncer was there too......

Bristle Hound Wax with the dogface logo...set up your own car wax company, thats what Dodo Juice and Bouncer did !

Bristle Hound Wax with the dogface logo...set up your own car wax company, thats what Dodo Juice and Bouncer did !
@ACWKGYTO - If only I had the time, patience, money, knowledge, space etc etc to do so :(

Reactions: Blackwhite