weirdo on ebay!!!

205man

Reaction score
ive advertised a pair of trainers on ebay for my girlfriend as she doesnt have an account, with some photos of just the trainers.

and today i check my ebay and have a message from some one callled tonythetounge, want me to take photos of her modelling them and to include some barefoot,with socks and with pantyhose/stockings and could the photos be large and can i send them to his email address which hes given me.... WTF!!!!

****** WEIRDO!!! told him they are trainers what does he think they will look like and if he wants photo look in a catalogue

alan

LOL !
wasnt me, honest !

yep that was me, not really into barefoot though

GOOD OL' EBAY,
had a similiar thing with my missus selling some shoes and boots, charge him for the pics dude, might as welll make some coin from it LOL:icon_thumright:

I reckon it was bainsy boy the swine

It could of been worse, he could of asked you to model the trainers LOL!!!!!

My mate ( although he bullshits ) reckons he put his ex girlfriends air stewardes shoes on ebay and some bloke wanted the whole uniform and i think he said he wanted a used pair of her stockings or whatever woman wear, tights that its, he would prefer a pair that she had worn long haul, If it was me i would have gone out and bought a pair of tights and rubbed a mackerel in the gusset :hubbahubba: :blownose: :scared2: and sold him a pair for £30 he would have soon emailed asking for another pair and a pair for his mate and his mates mate etc etc and id be on my way to my first million

Another good trick is if your on holiday with your mate and he has his Adonis white shorts in his luggage take one small chunk of cadburys chocolate and without it melting smear it using it like a piece of chalk in the **** crack area, make sure his Mam has washed them first just in case he already has skiddies.

This next tip i got from Anthea Turner get a used tea bag and a little pair of white knickers and place the tea bag in the gusset, then go searching scat sites for fellow admirers and then pose as a lady ( not pictures and stuff ) but pretend you are a lady and then sell the pervs scatty knickers.

My new Series of The perfect house husband is soon to appear on bbc2 just after Anthea Turners the perfect housewife finishes.

PMSL-Someone obviously with a Trainer foot fetish!
I put some trainers on there once and the people were emailing me if I had squashed bugs in them?! wtf!

Onlyme said:
Another good trick is if your on holiday with your mate and he has his Adonis white shorts in his luggage take one small chunk of cadburys chocolate and without it melting smear it using it like a piece of chalk in the **** crack area, make sure his Mam has washed them first just in case he already has skiddies.

This next tip i got from Anthea Turner get a used tea bag and a little pair of white knickers and place the tea bag in the gusset, then go searching scat sites for fellow admirers and then pose as a lady ( not pictures and stuff ) but pretend you are a lady and then sell the pervs scatty knickers.

My new Series of The perfect house husband is soon to appear on bbc2 just after Anthea Turners the perfect housewife finishes.

Should we be worried????????:confused:

Could be fun LOL any one got any pictures of yeti feet and photoshop the trainers onto them???