Welcome To ASN Wales - PLEASE READ

drmole

Reaction score
Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
Welcome to ASN Wales Section in this section you'll find all information regarding Welsh Local Meets, convoys going to national shows from Wales,members details and much more!

While Adding new threads please as always respect the forum rules and only keep this section for Relevant information on Wales and Welsh meets.

I will be looking at putting together a list of Vendors in Wales that I have or friends have used and would recommend.

Thanks for taking time to read this if there's anything else you feel should be included in this section please feel free to add them after all like the rest of ASN this section will not succeed without support from its members its your section and it will be what you make it.

One Last thing

Please feel free to contact me for any information or help and ill do my best to help you out were I can.

Darren

Darrenrobertsprd@hotmail.co.uk

Mob. 07534508076

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mistress-Mk1TT
just to add to what darren has said that the both of us are mods on this section so will be watching you closely lol

just to add to what darren has said that the both of us are mods on this section so will be watching you closely lol

Lol, bossy boots. Like your new title. :) x