Well ?

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
is-navarro-the.jpg

:superman:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Ozmosis, davc and 3 others
New Sepang...NO..........Nice....debatable, as it depends on your love of blue hues....Sepang is still probably the best Audi blue IMO

Reactions: RAF_S7, lucaslfc, Jassyo06 and 2 others
I think it is a stunning colour really photographic, if l didn't have the dosh for a exclusive smurf paint, l would have chosen Navarra, it really does suit the saloon...... and all the hatches But God awful for stonechips so l would have had it expel coated....Pearl paints are always going to beat metallic paints though..... And just on that reason alone Sepang wins

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Audi Bairn, Bristle Hound and 2 others
i think its nice so it is fact.....saw it on an S4 t'other day and thought it was smart

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Nothing beats Sapang

Reactions: Bristle Hound and lucaslfc
Actually Cosmos Blue is a nice colour but not available on the S3 so went for Daytona this time as couldn't take to Navarra for some reason and already have Panther Black

Actually Cosmos Blue is a nice colour but not available on the S3 so went for Daytona this time as couldn't take to Navarra for some reason and already have Panther Black
It's more like Cosmos Black.... than blue definitely not a popular colour on here,matter of fact it's closer to Panther black than any other blue colour

1. Racing Mica
2. Magnetic
3. Nogaro

Moving the goal posts ever so slightly lol
Magnetic was a one off colour on that RS6 covered in that bloated up A3 Saloon body shell

Reactions: davc
It's more like Cosmos Black.... than blue definitely not a popular colour on here,matter of fact it's closer to Panther black than any other blue colour

That might be why I don't mind it then - Navarra just didn't do it for me when I saw it on an SQ5 - Still better than Nardo Grey - Looks like they forgot to paint it

Reactions: Jassyo06
1. Racing Mica
2. Magnetic
3. Nogaro
Out of those 3 ^

Nogaro everytime
All time classic Audi-Sport colour & the only one I would consider spending £2k+ on
But we are all different ... :D

Reactions: SPIKE_
Out of those 3 ^

Nogaro everytime
All time classic Audi-Sport colour & the only one I would consider spending £2k+ on
Nogaro and mica blue have been around for a while.... Pretty common especially Nogaro
........... :shutup2:

Reactions: Rob2k68
I have to admit I think nevarra looks ace.
Very similar to estoril blue, if not identical.

The problem with sepang is that it has been over done. Stunning colour but special-ness diluted by being SO popular.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Out of those 3 ^

Nogaro everytime
Second this. Nogaro is beautiful.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Moving the goal posts ever so slightly lol
Magnetic was a one off colour on that RS6 covered in that bloated up A3 Saloon body shell
Maybes aye, maybes naw lol.

Still an Audi colour though even if you can't order it.