Went and saw KLF in sydney

umotek

Reaction score
Just got back to perth this morning from sydney, went and saw KLF, C&C Music Factory and SNAP!
Had an awesome time, They played all there oldskool classics.
Only downfall was that KLF and C&C didnt have all the original band members basically only original singers.
They promoters coudnt find a better place to hold an event like this, it was in a boat warehouse overlooking the sydney habour bridge.
Had the best time while i was over there.

ohhh 3 am....3 am...what a tune!...cant remeber the title though!...ahh and snap....turboB was kinda strange though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i had the best time. LIke i said in my first post KLF didnt have the original members, it was only the chick singing, i think her name is wanda dee, and even still shes not the original, the real KLF are 2 guys but broke up after there first album, one went to mental instution and other apparently runs a record label. And apparently Wanda dee is sueing KLF for copywrite issues.(bit trivia for ya)
Caractere, TurboB is kinda wierd but he did this wicked beat boxing ( i think thats how you call it) then he played the drums for KLF
You shouldve been there.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ahh peters3, you know your klf history.
I think they're on a world tour with c&c music factory and snap! not quite sure on that but you didnt miss much peters3, it was just wanda dee (who is the original singer) singing, and they didnt even play the music live, it was a cd playing.
Wish had a firearm so i can shoot that stupid slapper wanda and her wanky husband.