What’s the best courtasy car people have had

W15hhh

Reaction score
just wondering what’s the best courtasy car people have had after giving there car to Audi dealers

Ringing Audi roadside up for my rs3 8v after it making a horrible clunk noise when choosing 1st gear

Surely I get a like for like motor

Think I’ve had a similar noise, but can’t replicate
Sounded like a scaffold bar bring dropped
Let me know the outcome

Think I’ve had a similar noise, but can’t replicate
Sounded like a scaffold bar bring dropped
Let me know the outcome
Will do mate just having the secondary decats and wheel spacers removed tomorrow before I make the call

I've had an A7 biturbo TDI and a couple of weeks ago a B9 RS4

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS4B5 and W15hhh
Mine went in for a new gearbox a couple of weeks ago and they said RS3 owners usually get an S5, i was supposed to get one but the hire company found a nail in the tyre and i ended up with a q2 !

Iv just taken the decats off so it’s moment of truth time that they get out to the car and take it away

Its got 21k miles on it, not many at all! I haven't done many launches, maybe 5 or 6 when i first got it but rarely find somewhere to use it, i am the second owner though so don't know what it did before me! Its not the first dsg box to go tits up on us, my wifes old A3 had one go about 5 years ago and that was on 4ok!

Mine went in for a new gearbox a couple of weeks ago and they said RS3 owners usually get an S5, i was supposed to get one but the hire company found a nail in the tyre and i ended up with a q2 !
What was the symptoms of the naff gearbox? Anything similar to mine... the wait for my local Audi is over a month so think it’s time I call roadside and get them out to the car

Mine made a sort of creaking/squeaking noise just after i changed from 1st to 2nd then 4th down to 3rd it made the noise as i changed gear and also banged down into that gear, it was not nice! Like you local Audi were a month to book the car in with a hire car, they told me to ring roadside to get one which i did then, i got the car back fixed 2 weeks later!

I’ve had an S3 twice off of the replacement vehicle team, as well as a gold Astra and a 1.0 Focus.

From Audi when I was on good terms with sales, RS3 and S3.

They’ve given me a a5 until Monday then I can have a s3 supposedly

Reactions: AudiNutta
RS6 Performance, very nice, very thirsty.

Reactions: NevMan
Mine is going in for this on Monday:

IMG 0244

Getting and S5 for the week apparently.

just wondering what’s the best courtasy car people have had after giving there car to Audi dealers

Ringing Audi roadside up for my rs3 8v after it making a horrible clunk noise when choosing 1st gear

Surely I get a like for like motor

I had an RS5 cabrio for a few days recently but it wasnt new 65 plate i think. Didn't like it at all, slow, not great handling and no sound despite the v8.

4 years ago i had a merc cls 350 amg i think, hated it as it was sluggish and had a single clutch system and two doors, swapped it for a year old audi a5 sportback 3 litre i think it was, much better but preferred my s3 at the time.

Other than that its been mostly A1 or A3. also had a high spec Q5 which was great (thought id never say that about an suv!!) but still preferred my s3 at the time.

Its got 21k miles on it, not many at all! I haven't done many launches, maybe 5 or 6 when i first got it but rarely find somewhere to use it, i am the second owner though so don't know what it did before me! Its not the first dsg box to go tits up on us, my wifes old A3 had one go about 5 years ago and that was on 4ok!

lol ive got mine from new in oct last year, one of the 1st saloons in the country and i have done.....4500 miles...in 7 months....hahaha

They came and gave me a brand new rs5 today.. not my cup of tea at all this car

They came and gave me a brand new rs5 today.. not my cup of tea at all this car

Hmm, I really wouldn’t mind one of those as a loaner Was given new S3 a few weeks ago, LOVED it. Would seriously think about getting a new one of these when the release next one in 2020 or around there (don’t want to start another speculation thread about this again )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit of a long shot with gearboxes and I just can’t see it but got to ask

Is there any sort of transportation protection or should the oil be replaced at pdi