What 19" wheels on my white S4 Avant?

cfoster

Reaction score
Its been done before but thought i'd start a new thread to get peoples ideas!! Now that the car is finished and all white I fancy changing the wheels, firstly does anyone know what the value of my S4 wheels to sell on? All tyres only have a thousand or so miles on them.

Now for what wheels? I originally wanted to go for 19" BBS LM reps but now a little unsure, i wanted to have wider rears but due to being quattro all 4 have to be the same :( !. I like the black gallardo style wheels but again not 100%.

Any ideas? Can anyone photoshop anything on it?! Only pic I have is one mid-vinyl wrapping but gives me an idea how they may look...

IMG_0112-1.jpg

You mention the wheels can not be staggered width - what about spacers? would this be ok on a quattro?

Not sure about the spacers i'll have to check, i imagine it would be ok as it shouldnt make any difference.

quattrojames - cheers ill have a look through, I thought that £500 was about the right kind of figure I was thniking. May just keep them for when i sell it on!

Black gallardo wheels with polished rim? How would that look as the wheel is flat with no rim isnt it?

Chris

Ooooo i like these ones! Any idea what they are?

B6_Avant_White_1.jpg

Spacers are fine on a quattro as they don't affect the rolling radius.

Pretty certain they are sportec wheels on that avant dude.

If you have the skrilla - it'd look hot on some satin black maybach wheels ;)

Are the Sportec wheels expensive?!

Maybach wheels?! Notsure what they look like

Not sure about the spacers i'll have to check, i imagine it would be ok as it shouldnt make any difference.

quattrojames - cheers ill have a look through, I thought that £500 was about the right kind of figure I was thniking. May just keep them for when i sell it on!

Black gallardo wheels with polished rim? How would that look as the wheel is flat with no rim isnt it?

Chris

I've been watching some sets of S4 wheels on Flee-bay over the past couple of months and mint sets with good tyres go for between £400/£450, its getting to the time of year when people want a bargin...

I do like those Sportecs but at £1400 +vat, then tyres on top they would be too expensive for me, I only really want to spend around a grand tops to be totally honest as I'm aiming to sell the car next May so dont want to be too much out of pocket!

widemonkeys - BBS's are too expensive, went that route on my Evo and spent a fortune!

dsmclark - I like those wheels as it goes!

Chris :)

they also have a gallery on there for individual car manufactures. So you can view the wheels that other peeps have gone for on their Audi's.

I would stay away from LM reps as they've been done to death, especially here in NI!

A set of genuine B7 RS4 rims would look awesome. Really fat and aggressive looking!

For Audi's, it has to be factory wheels or BBS IMO

Sidewall.jpg

Restaurant%20Front.jpg

Are they the B7 RS4 wheels above? I like them :)

Just remember that 'genuine' RS4 wheels won't fit as the offset on them is designed for the flared wheel arches.

replicas it may well be then, get some spacers on there and some 35 profile tyres, reckon it should look alright

19's with a ET35 will fit fine. I just sold a set of wheel's with a ET35. I had no problem's with rubbing.

can i buy the RS4 reps with that ET or arent they as deep as the genuines?

The RS4 rep's will come with a et43,44 or 45. You can use spacer's to lower the offset to et35. The lower the offset the further the wheel's will stick out. I'm running 15mm rear spacer's.

i had 19 inch rs4 rims on mine with an et 35 offset. (reps) now i have 19 inch rs6 avant reps with a 32 offset on and they fill the arch lovely.

The thing is with the newer style RS4 replicas, they are more flat like the RS4 style wheel that came on bog standard S-Lines, both A4 and A6.

The real deal, mac daddy B7 RS4 wheel curves in toward the centre, a bit like the rear wheel on an E46 CSL, which gives them a real aggresive look.

Thats why i would never have the reps as for me, they're nothing like the original!