what a nice forum we are today

newbster

Reaction score
just sayin'

we got tuffty and his beast, and new guys gettin the love for 130tdi's

ive been on a few forum where questions about "lower" cars wre usauly met with abuse (tt forum anyone)

Reactions: Nathelol, S3 Rav, Lavis89 and 1 other person
I must admit I've not been on here long but it is a cracking forum with a good number of knowledgeable people on here too. Keep up the good work guys.

just sayin'

we got tuffty and his beast, and new guys gettin the love for 130tdi's

ive been on a few forum where questions about "lower" cars wre usauly met with abuse (tt forum anyone)

Have to agree this must be one of the best forums around.

The TDI engines are awesome in their own right and I don't think could ever be classed as a 'lower' engine over the 1.8T.
There both cracking motors, that's why I have a tweaked up PD 130 and an S3 :thumbsup:

This forum is by far one of the best out there. I have owned a LOT of cars as tend to change them every 6 - 12 months due to boredom (though the S3 is going to be around for a while I feel!) and with every car I have owned I've always used forums for their technical knowledge and insight.
I have been a member of MR2OC, GTOUK, PSCUK, MkivSupra.net among others and never have I felt as welcome and had as much faith in the knowledge of the forum community as I do here at ASN!

Keep up the good work all!

Reactions: superkarl and kwistof
Yeah that advice I got on going to look at a PD130 over the last days has been great! really like this forum and will be buying a 130 when a good one crops up. I was expecting to be greeted with the usual "ermm use the search function plenty out there" haha.

Nothing like it over here either. Unless you have a MK5/6 R or GTI then you're not cool. All they seem to do here is argue about the best remaps and inlets or they just drop their car off at an overpriced performance shop with an open chequebook with little to no knowledge of what's being done. It's pretty dull.

Nothing like it over here either. Unless you have a MK5/6 R or GTI then you're not cool. All they seem to do here is argue about the best remaps and inlets or they just drop their car off at an overpriced performance shop with an open chequebook with little to no knowledge of what's being done. It's pretty dull.

dont forget counting plastidip, LED numberplate lights and centre caps as mods

first post on forum but have to agree great place to be. Lots of great treads and info to be had. Helped me go from A3 to S3 a few weeks ago :racer:

Attachments

• DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 134
Happy to hear you all enjoying the forum. :) x