What annoys you most about people you work with??

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
What annoys me most is:

One of my workmates NEVER EVER lines up sheets of paper into a neat/even pile before stapling them together.
Drives me absolutely bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially when the sheets already have holes punched in them and after he's stapled them together you can't put them in a file because all of the holes are out of alignment!!!!
:banghead:

Just bang the eff'ing pile of paper on the desk a few times and they'll all be in line and file'able!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :keule:

Seriously... when one of his messy piles of stapled paper ends up on my desk I look at him happily working away and hate him!
:gun2:

It all might sound a bit OCD but it seriously disgusts me!!!!! :laugh:

I hate folk that happily take the last of the water from the kettle and leave the water bottles empty and wont fill the water bottles up!!!! Selfish I think! or lazy......

Oh and people who dont hold the door open for you when you are behind them....annoying.

I hate it when people that have been here for so long and so stuck in there ways even if they are doing it wrong, nobody has the balls to say anything to them, coz they will make alot of noise, huff and puff and storm off, like they are still at school!!!

So nobody wants to upset them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weve got someone who keeps asking speaking anything to do with drink, ****** me off, other than that its just work i get paid to be there so im there

I hate it when people don't hold doors open too. I work at a Uni with a lot of foreign people and it always seems to be them that don't hold doors open.

There's a lad in my office who also puts loudspeaker on when he's on hold so we all get to listen to the gay music (aythree...you'd love it). And yes, he's a foreigner again haha.

People who drink tea when others make it but never offer anyone else one

People who nick kit of other people...*** just order your own!

People who nick your lunch out of the fridge

People who leave the cars/vans full of rubbish for someone else to throw away

People who leave the cars on fumes at the end of a shift

Lazy people who use so much energy justifying why they've not done something when it would have been easier just to do it in the first place....

The people in the top in their ivory towers who dont realise the trouble they cause to the people actually doing the job.

...I could go on all day!!!

T

I do!.

But another thing I hate about people at work is when they say no to my annual leave requests!!!.

GRRRRRRR!

I'd thought you'd been off somewhere already Tom? Annual leave requests...., yeah, can be a nightmare, luckily, we're in an office which is pretty flexible, especially when you've got kids.

I love my Job and I love all my colleagues...they are all fantastic, great, lovely, adorable people and i wish my working day was longer!!

p.m me for the truth...lol

I'd thought you'd been off somewhere already Tom? Annual leave requests...., yeah, can be a nightmare, luckily, we're in an office which is pretty flexible, especially when you've got kids.

Nope, not been away for ages!. Been off for the odd weekend here and there but not a full on holiday.

We have a shift of 40 and we can only have about 6 people off at one time so its not easy getting time off.

I hate the fact that my working staff don't all get along and stab each others back for little things to try and get each other in trouble. Funny thing is, when it gets busy and they are under pressure, they deliver and work great as a team, but when it comes down to petty things, they don't half moan.