What are your favourite sensations???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
One of mine is finally sneezing after being teased by one for ages.

Also... needing to fart but being somewhere that you can't fart, and then eventually getting to somewhere that you can fart, and then farting.

However, I hate the sneezes which force a fart to come out at the same time. I could do without those. No matter where I am.

When I've been holding a **** for way to long where it actually hurts and then releasing.. :) arghhhh.

This happened one particular time I remember when me and the mrs went to Eygpt, as soon as we arrived off the plane we were greeted with bottles of water at the coach, any how we were one of the last drop offs and the need for a **** came on strong, I kept telling the mrs repeatedly how I was dying for the toilet and that I was going to have to ask the coach man to pull over, but the fact he was doing stupid speeds on windy roads and obviously being new to the country thought he make not take kindly to me stopping the bus and ******* at the side of the road.
So I thought right I'll **** in this bottle which is not easy done when your sitting down in pain trying to look inconspicuous, only to then see a fellow passenger stand up and walk to the centre of the bus where there was a toilet on board !

I'll never forget standing hunched over to the side in this silly little toilet being thrown around by this mad man letting out one of my most favourite ****** of all time...

Last edited:
Having an itch in the centre of your back that you can't reach, and then with one final dive from another angle you manage to scratch it bang on target..... Not many feelings greater than that.

Or when youve got an ichy bum hole and going for a poo itches it for you !!

The sensation of fall is another one I like.
Jumping out of a tree 40foot up or off a free climb wall on.
Odd when you think I'm scared of heights.

Parachuting soon as I get my finger out and book it up for us.

Listening to a song that can give you goose bumps is a pretty nice sensation too

These!

walkers-sensations---thai-sweet-chilli-18828.jpg

im gona second the **** thing when your dying for a **** so bad it hurts then end up going and its lasts like 2 mins such a relief as well :)

Shooting a rifled slug at 150yrds from a gun with no sights and hearing the clang as it hits the metal target is a nice feeling.

The lifting of a migraine is a great feeling.

Orgasm, goes without saying.

Driving too fast passed a parked up copper that you haven't seen until it's too late and then realising he's not following, Panic - adrenaline - relief!

#1 its got to be as stated the long awaited **** stop.... but the judder bit at the end as you force the last few drops out.... ooosh !
#2 has to be (after a day of working in dusty environment) ramming a finger up and slowly pulling out a bogie, all the snot seems to drag from the top of yr nasal passage and you get that eye ball tickle... awesome !
#3 i quite like it when our lass gives me a reach around with a wet hand:undwech:

number 2 is a good shout, when it just goes on forever!

I hear ya Dane. Bring on the ash cloud. Eye ball tickles FTW!

Itchy squidgy ears are annoying esp after a shower. Then twisting the cotton buds inside your ears oh what a relief. (even tho you're not supposed to, what the hell it's got to be done).

The three first seconds of a nice loud fart before you realise it was rather wet and have to waddle to the nearest bathroom pretending you have cramp in your leg to disguise the fact you've pretty much **** your pants

oh and wiping your **** with a wet wipe after a curry poo