What Carista changes have you made?

DarkShadow

Reaction score
I've had my plug for a while, I was looking to activate it and make some modifications.

What do you have? Any must-haves?

I activated Needle Sweep, Beep on Lock, Cornering Lights and Mirror Dip on Reverse. Now waiting to see waht, if anything, Carista will allow me to do on my C8

I activated Needle Sweep, Beep on Lock, Cornering Lights and Mirror Dip on Reverse. Now waiting to see waht, if anything, Carista will allow me to do on my C8

I did all of the above then turned the mirror dip on reverse off again as I found it annoying. Also did boot close with the key.

The mirror dip only works if you have the mirror knob turned to left mirror adjust, so put it in the middle when reversing in car parks etc (no kerbs) and use it when required.
Thats what i do with mines

Annoyance I found with it was that the mirror did not always return to the right position after reversing. Occassionaly it would end up giving me a nice view of the sky. Put this down to not having the memory seats option which was a pre-requisite at the time my car was built for the mirror dip facility. That said it is not 100% perfect on my C8 and there it comes as standard - but without the need for memory seats

I did as above. I think I activated the remember stop start choice or that might have been already enabled.

I did all of the above then turned the mirror dip on reverse off again as I found it annoying. Also did boot close with the key.

WW do you know what setting the boot close with key is down as in Carista? And also do you know if you need some extra module? Got remote boot open but not close....

Most of the above plus mirror fold when lock - something which isn't for some reason on the MMI on mine and has to be done manually via knob on driver side door.