What colour is this?

Kugaman1

Seen at Aberdeen Audi today.....
65 plate, think its maybe their demo?

Anyway, on a grey, wet day it looked pretty sh!te......kind of a washed out red orange....certainly dont think it was misano red....

image.jpeg

josedebardi

VCDS Map User
Catalunya Red

Scotty2011

Yes this is the Aberdeen demonstrator, they sold the Nardo grey one. Seen the red one out and about a few times. Lovely colour!

geo_nr1

Seen at Aberdeen Audi today.....
65 plate, think its maybe their demo?

Anyway, on a grey, wet day it looked pretty sh!te......kind of a washed out red orange....certainly dont think it was misano red....

View attachment 82796

Were you collecting your S3 yesterday about 10am? I was collecting my Car and saw a new Sepang leave then.

Kugaman1

No, we were in picking up a touch up pen for the wifes A1....

Its a bit concerning that the thing is a month old, has done less than 300 miles and already has 4 stonechips on the bonnet.....

Im wondering if the paint hasnt fully hardened? Its nano grey.

Scotty2011

I'm also sure it's have all four wheels refurbished and 2 new front seats as they were filthy and leather was worn. So one of the salesman said.

Kugaman1

No wonder its been for sale for about 4 months now....

No one wants it!

I will take it for £35k as im feeling generous...

Scotty2011

I wouldn't.....! I did launch it more times than I should when I had it out. Like most people probably.

JimboS3

No, we were in picking up a touch up pen for the wifes A1....

Its a bit concerning

Im wondering if the paint hasnt fully hardened? Its nano grey.

that would be the lack of paint/lacquer they put on cars these days, plus I wouldnt expect it would make any difference if it was or wasn't fully hardened. It's too easy to get chips this time of the year ....******* gritters!