What colour is this?

Kugaman1

Reaction score
Seen at Aberdeen Audi today.....
65 plate, think its maybe their demo?

Anyway, on a grey, wet day it looked pretty sh!te......kind of a washed out red orange....certainly dont think it was misano red....

Yes this is the Aberdeen demonstrator, they sold the Nardo grey one. Seen the red one out and about a few times. Lovely colour!

Seen at Aberdeen Audi today.....
65 plate, think its maybe their demo?

Anyway, on a grey, wet day it looked pretty sh!te......kind of a washed out red orange....certainly dont think it was misano red....

View attachment 82796

Were you collecting your S3 yesterday about 10am? I was collecting my Car and saw a new Sepang leave then.

No, we were in picking up a touch up pen for the wifes A1....

Its a bit concerning that the thing is a month old, has done less than 300 miles and already has 4 stonechips on the bonnet.....

Im wondering if the paint hasnt fully hardened? Its nano grey.

I'm also sure it's have all four wheels refurbished and 2 new front seats as they were filthy and leather was worn. So one of the salesman said.

No wonder its been for sale for about 4 months now....

No one wants it!

I will take it for £35k as im feeling generous...

I wouldn't.....! I did launch it more times than I should when I had it out. Like most people probably.

No, we were in picking up a touch up pen for the wifes A1....

Its a bit concerning

Im wondering if the paint hasnt fully hardened? Its nano grey.

that would be the lack of paint/lacquer they put on cars these days, plus I wouldnt expect it would make any difference if it was or wasn't fully hardened. It's too easy to get chips this time of the year ....******* gritters!

Reactions: Kugaman1