What colour is your Car??

clansman

Reaction score
Still trying to find the right car other than black,silver or grey!!!!! not that there is anything wrong with these colours but........................they are everywhere.....................................so what is the most common colour here?

Ye ha looks like the reds are in front.......................so far!

And I thought it was only me who liked red............and blue, white ? its growing on me

We nearly went for Brilliant Red but we'd have 5.5 years in a Brilliant Red B6 S4 and before that 3.5 years in an Amulet Red TT.

I'm originally had Meteor Grey but unless it was sunny I hated it. I'm really glad I had to reorder that car (missing quattro) and we went with Aruba Blue which always looks good.

I don't think you can beat Black when it's polished, waxed and shiny tyres. Looks stunning (But I would say that wouldn't I)

Reactions: StuF and riggssuzuki
My B6 avant is a light smoke grey. Not sure on the actual name for it though? Anyone help?

Lava Grey...****** to keep clean, but looks amazing when it is! Much more vibrant than other Audi greys.

My dad had a brown lada once, wonder what Audi's would look like this colour?

a5pics004.jpg

a5pics007.jpg

a5pics006-1.jpg

a5pics011-1.jpg

a5pics005-1.jpg

a5pics008.jpg

a5pics002.jpg

a5pics010.jpg

I went for the Ibis white as I 'thought' these were rare, untill I bought one and seem to see them everywhere.

L 5tuy

Moonlight Blue! This is what I have just ordered. Gorgeous colour. Looks lava grey on rainy day, Black at night and Dark blue on a bright day :)
The good thing is that you don't see many cars with that colour.

Reactions: Derekm
Aruba blue here too - had it about 2 months. Looks great when polished but does show the muck up though.

sprint blue

if you're going to have an S4, I think it's best to rub it in......

6831683419_5ae559e8ac_o.jpg

Reactions: riggssuzuki
Couldn't tell you the exact colour of my current one, looks like this though:

AberdeenCity-20110628-00066.jpg

New one will be Phantom Black though.

Wanted Lava Grey. Got Phantom Black, picked it up today and Love It!

Wanted Lava Grey. Got Phantom Black, picked it up today and Love It!

It is a GORGEOUS colour mate and hides dirt very well from the winter conditions. Also will polish up really well and give a great mirror finish once with the right products.

We have a A4 Black edition with the 5 segment optional wheels and it absolutely rules!

We saw an Aruba Blue Black edition with the titanium rotors and it looks completely mis-matched with the outer black trims and the rotors in that colour combo. I've seen a Ibis White and Misano Red as well as Black coloured Black editions and they blend better but the first two colours are probably best for the Black edition trim with titanium rotors.

But in the case of all colour combos i personally would go with the optional 5 segment 19" wheels but then i am a little biased xD

I think it all depends on the trim level A4 you are getting but the rims in the pic above do not look good for an S line and look 'cheap' to me for an S line model, and the other multi-spokes look much better.

The problem with having a white A4 where we live and probably a lot of other places, as well as with pretty much any BMW or Mercedes recently seems to be that hire car companies jumped on the bandwagon for white wedding fleets and you see a lot of 'gangsta' wannabes where we live driving them, but they're S lines and Pure Black editions here are still rare as hell.

I've only seen 3 Black edition saloons including ours and 1 avant which makes them rare so far considering how many A4s, 3 series and C classes we have in our city on rent or otherwise.

I've got Panther black, which is in the exclusive range. I hadn't seen it when I ordered it, the guy in the dealership recommended it, having seen it on an R8! In normal English weather, it is just a black car, but when the sun shines, it has an aubergine metallic sparkle, and looks fab!