• Mythos Black

• Python Yellow

• Tango Red

• Custom (Comment your colour)

Results are only viewable after voting.

M7

RS3 8Y Carbon Black Edition
Reaction score
As we know, the RS3 hasn’t been great for choosing spec levels, and the choice of colours on offer are no exception to that either…
My current S3 8V is Navarra Blue and it’s the main thing i’m going to miss when i get my RS. The colour is amazing when i’ve detailed it. It regularly gets compliments when it’s popping in the sun!
Just interested to see what the most common choice of colour people have opted for with their orders. I myself have gone for Kemora Grey and to some people is an awful choice, but hey, style is subjective right? Lol.
To those who say “you could have ordered custom”, yes you are right however, i like the Kemora enough not to warrant spending another £2400.
I did consider Daytona, but for me it’s just such a generic run of the mill Audi colour on all of their models. Wanted something at least a little bit unique i suppose.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Add_Profile
I haven't ordered, because I'd rather not have one than go mental waiting for a year for a Vorsprung to arrive, but if I was to order it'd be Kemora. Like you, I like Daytona but wouldn't get it because it's been rinsed by Audi (and every other car manufacturer in their own version of it).

Reactions: ZB1 and Add_Profile
I’ve gone for Daytona. You’re right that it’s a very generic Audi colour, but it looks really good in some sunshine and I think looks really good on an RS model in general.

Would I have chosen something like Mica Racing Blue or a purple if it wasn’t exclusive? Maybe, but as it stands I didn’t want the additional cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: J.Smith, Jassyo06, M7 and 2 others
I think the sport back would look great in Mica Racing Blue. If I was getting one that’s what I’d be ordering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit and M7
It was between Kemora & Tango for me and eventually decided on Kemora. The pictures of Billy picking up his car sold it..!

Reactions: billymc92 and M7
I went Porsche Riviera Blue. Probably a "common" exclusive colour choice but I just love it. Turbo blue didn't quite do it for me.
If I had to pick out of the standard options I'd have gone Tango red for sure.

Reactions: ZB1, J.Smith, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Turbo Blue for me (on standard spec sportback), I know it's not the most popular of choices but for me it strikes a balance of being nice and bright without being too much.

If I'd gone for carbon black, which I would've done but for the hatch spoiler, I would've considered daytona.

Reactions: M7

Reactions: ZB1, Pinky1959, Terminator x and 1 other person
Turbo Blue for me (on standard spec sportback), I know it's not the most popular of choices but for me it strikes a balance of being nice and bright without being too much.

If I'd gone for carbon black, which I would've done but for the hatch spoiler, I would've considered daytona.

I think turbo is the only color that suits the silver trim!

Reactions: Mike.46 and RSt3ve
I think the sport back would look great in Mica Racing Blue. If I was getting one that’s what I’d be ordering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You’re biased towards Mica though.

First it was Venetian purple then after a change of Heart Mica Racing blue.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Kemora , I like green but looks.to bright

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
I think turbo is the only color that suits the silver trim!
Yes I agree, and in bizarre fashion (IMO) I think Turbo suits the black trim the least.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Mike.46 and Add_Profile
I went Porsche Riviera Blue. Probably a "common" exclusive colour choice but I just love it. Turbo blue didn't quite do it for me.
If I had to pick out of the standard options I'd have gone Tango red for sure.

same colour as @jassyo06 has ordered so 2 riviera blue cars to look forward to and will look amazing I’m sure.

Reactions: mb127, Pinky1959, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
I think the saloon looks good in any colour Mythos has really grown on me as well ....l had a fight with myself over colour choice ...had Turbo on the TTS had a very similar exclusive colour Voodoo Blue of which Audi tried to clone with Turbo and initially ordered Turbo for the RS3 just for the sake of a potentially shorter waiting time but we know that's not the case now??? I wanted a bold colour so f@@k l just went for Riviera...first colour that entered my head whilst typing the colour change to the salesman.....seen it many times over the years on Audi's and BMW's....whether I'll love it or loathe who knows

Reactions: ZB1, pburv and NevMan
Kemora currently in the lead - doh! Such a "common" colour choice LOL

In the last 6 months I have seen only 1x RS3, black with silver trim, and it was parked up when I went for my booster last Monday. I don't think any of us have to worry about common colours pmsl.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I think the saloon looks good in any colour Mythos has really grown on me as well ....l had a fight with myself over colour choice ...had Turbo on the TTS had a very similar exclusive colour Voodoo Blue of which Audi tried to clone with Turbo and initially ordered Turbo for the RS3 just for the sake of a potentially shorter waiting time but we know that's not the case now??? I wanted a bold colour so f@@k l just went for Riviera...first colour that entered my head whilst typing the colour change to the salesman.....seen it many times over the years on Audi's and BMW's....whether I'll love it or loathe who knows

I think it will look great & I wouldn’t have any concerns whatsoever. There’s even a possibility you might get it sooner if supply issues start to improve.

Kemora currently in the lead - doh! Such a "common" colour choice LOL

In the last 6 months I have seen only 1x RS3, black with silver trim, and it was parked up when I went for my booster last Monday. I don't think any of us have to worry about common colours pmsl.

Ive not seen a single one lol ... mine will be the first, so yes hardly common and probably won’t be for quite some time if at all. I didn’t see many 8v RS3’s to be fair.

I think it will look great & I wouldn’t have any concerns whatsoever. There’s even a possibility you might get it sooner if supply issues start to improve.
Here's hoping supply chains improve anyway hope all have a good time today

Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
Here's hoping supply chains improve anyway hope all have a good time today
Yes I’m sure they will and at least with you ordering an exclusive colour it kinda soaks up some of the wait and will certainly make the end car feel more special.

Indeed have a great day everyone.

Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
@T-1000 think you missed the boat with not staying with Venetian purple

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211225-134923_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-134923_Chrome.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_20211225-135543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-135543_Chrome.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_20211225-134942_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-134942_Chrome.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_20211225-134952_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-134952_Chrome.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Love
Reactions: ZB1, pburv, Mr Freeze and 2 others
From this though

C’mon it’s hardly bland is it.

33af81219ae11c5e5d728e5fd79ae78a.jpg

mica blue all the way for me mate ... that’s 100% for me

Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
From this though

C’mon it’s hardly bland is it.

33af81219ae11c5e5d728e5fd79ae78a.jpg

Not much in it between RMB and Sepang....Violet/purple colours always look special/exclusive looking more than metallic blues as they're so many metallic blues out there now

Reactions: pburv
Not much in it between RMB and Sepang....Violet/purple colours always look special/exclusive looking more than metallic blues as they're so many metallic blues out there now

Maybe, but I see the blue as more desirable when the time comes to move it on, purple isn’t to everyone’s taste and in certain lights / pictures I wasn’t convinced, especially as it could be a Cadbury car

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, bigtasty and 1 other person
Maybe, but I see the blue as more desirable when the time comes to move it on, purple isn’t to everyone’s taste and in certain lights / pictures I wasn’t convinced, especially as it could be a Cadbury car

id agree with that. As good as the purple looks, it’s not to everyone’s taste. A striking blue would be my choice too and mica would be top of the list.

Reactions: pburv, NevMan, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
id agree with that. As good as the purple looks, it’s not to everyone’s taste. A striking blue would be my choice too and mica would be top of the list.
Choosing a paint colour is subjective l know that and we're all different ...l was always a fan of the Cadbury milk tray man.......lol but I would never be distracted by car forum opinions on anything

Reactions: pburv and Snake Pliskin
Purple colours are old fashioned..."something" posted...really wtf do you know? anyway
Classic Good taste never goes out of fashion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211225-194151_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-194151_Instagram.jpg
    852.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20211225-194159_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211225-194159_Instagram.jpg
    876.4 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: pburv
you're right, wtf would i know

• Haha
Reactions: ZB1
you're right, wtf would i know

For some reason this takes me to the start of the thread, same as last time. No idea why it doesn’t go to the post you’re trying to link.

Choosing a paint colour is subjective l know that and we're all different ...l was always a fan of the Cadbury milk tray man.......lol but I would never be distracted by car forum opinions on anything

totally agree & you have to go with what you like personally regardless of what others say. I do think the purple is a touch on the statement colour side though whereas blue can get away with being bold and not edging towards being too over powering.

Reactions: NevMan, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

full auto-lol-matic

Lol

I did say "apparently", but we needed to hear it from the master I guess post his virtual signal dig at me. Doesn't heed his own advise and just call me out, need me to link that post too?

• Haha
Reactions: ZB1, Snake Pliskin and Daggerit